United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Totally agree.... these clowns have not seen anything yet. Our club is making not only the team better is is also putting major plans in place in order for us to nurture and develop the best talent in Europe alongside the academies of Barcelona etc.

I can't see Chelsea pumping money into the their club in the way our great owner has

Well Chelsea were in a better position than city when their owner took over and had much better players.

Agreed but I think he means the club as a whole. The infrastructure, training development and of course the local community.
Roman has simply bought players.

If you ever visit Manchester have a look around.

OUCH ! Nice one Rob.

BloodRed-UTD said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
stony said:
The Chelsea fan on the match thread was just as bad.

Tired old cliché is tired and old.

A Chelsea fan of all people saying City are poorly run. We have become one of the slickest and most professionally run clubs in the world.

Some of these clowns are in for a major shock. I hope its a suitably unpleasant experience for them.

Totally agree.... these clowns have not seen anything yet. Our club is making not only the team better is is also putting major plans in place in order for us to nurture and develop the best talent in Europe alongside the academies of Barcelona etc.

I can't see Chelsea pumping money into the their club in the way our great owner has

Well Chelsea were in a better position than city when their owner took over and had much better players.
Thanks to Harding's money. They named a stand after his wallet, you know.

Prestwich_Blue said:
remember arthur mann said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Hodgson on rooneys red card v west ham....
"It was unfortunate for him,I didn't see anything malicious,it was clumsy.I don't see a reason to question his temperament."........WHAT? He fuckin hacked him down!
Football, rotten to the core !
Roy Hodgson, rotten to the core.
just ask honest John Colquhoun

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
remember arthur mann said:
Football, rotten to the core !
I was listening to Talkshite driving back from Salford after dropping my mate off and they were talking about the England squad and how it was a disgrace that some players were in when there were better players on form at the moment. I was dying to ring in and say "Check who those players' agent is."

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I was listening to Talkshite driving back from Salford after dropping my mate off and they were talking about the England squad and how it was a disgrace that some players were in when there were better players on form at the moment. I was dying to ring in and say "Check who those players' agent is."
no one seems to get it though

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Really?

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
It's like a huge blind spot to lots of people.

mat said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
It's like a huge blind spot to lots of people.
money makes money, the way of the world and the way of the FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.