United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
hertsblue said:
Manchester United are planning on bidding for Real Madrid's Gareth Bale, 25, after their prospects of re-signing Cristiano Ronaldo, 29, became increasingly unlikely. (Daily Star)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fair enough if you ask me, as their chances of signing Bale haven't diminished at all in the last two years.

hertsblue said:
Manchester United are planning on bidding for Real Madrid's Gareth Bale, 25, after their prospects of re-signing Cristiano Ronaldo, 29, became increasingly unlikely. (Daily Star)

Well, if the rags can do it then so can I. I'm in the market for a new Aston Marten DB5 (must be gold-plated). I'm also after a ten bedroomed mansion in Beverley Hills, and I want to buy the entire Virgin business from Richard Branson.

hertsblue said:

Ermm who is the next in line , when bale snubs them?must be lio messi...Jeez ...

For the love of all that is good, can someone not just call bullshit on their 'transfer targets'? Mind you, was the Bale story not in the Star!

From Ragcafe

For me, a player like Silva should be playing at a club like Madrid/Barca/United/Bayern, basically an elite club with a rich tradition and history. He's got the ability to be a legend at any of those clubs.

United top four team in the world - PMSL

smudgedj said:
From Ragcafe

For me, a player like Silva should be playing at a club like Madrid/Barca/United/Bayern, basically an elite club with a rich tradition and history. He's got the ability to be a legend at any of those clubs.

What a ridiculous, arrogant and self-entitled twat.

Bluewonder said:
smudgedj said:
From Ragcafe

The Chelsea fan on the match thread was just as bad.

I know I say it again and again but they dont have the same team spirit and strength we had when we first became rich, they do the money and spending bit ok but they dont manage the club as well. I wouldnt be surprised if in 5 or 6 years clubs like City, PSG, Monaco, and some of the russian ones have crashed and burned.

Tired old cliché is tired and old.

A Chelsea fan of all people saying City are poorly run. We have become one of the slickest and most professionally run clubs in the world.

Some of these clowns are in for a major shock. I hope its a suitably unpleasant experience for them.

stony said:
Bluewonder said:
smudgedj said:
From Ragcafe

I know I say it again and again but they dont have the same team spirit and strength we had when we first became rich, they do the money and spending bit ok but they dont manage the club as well. I wouldnt be surprised if in 5 or 6 years clubs like City, PSG, Monaco, and some of the russian ones have crashed and burned.

A Chelsea fan of all people saying City are poorly run. We have become one of the slickest and most professionally run clubs in the world.

Some of these clowns are in for a major shock. I hope its a suitably unpleasant experience for them.

Don't think they really understand. We are in gestation, the new City is yet to be fully unleashed on the world.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
stony said:
Bluewonder said:

Don't think they really understand. We are in gestation, the new City is yet to be fully unleashed on the world.

The more I read that post from the Chelsea fan, the less it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.