United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Pineapple said:
Just had a text off a mate boasting that they are now in 4th place.

Scum.

With the start they have had, they should be above us.

Some tough games coming up for them now, will be nice watching them slide back down again.

Scum.

pub was full of them yesterday on the march etc etc.i pointed out apart from everton who have you played that you shouldn't be beating.take de gea and de maria out of that team and they"d be fighting relagation

Saw cabbage features was on tv moaning again about not being able to train because players were on international duty or injured like it only happens to him and utd!! Another fucking crybaby at ot.

"vee ver viddowt mearny plee yers"

Di Maria is amazing, but despite his brilliance they were very fortunate to beat a tired Everton team. I thought they'd thrash them but they were hanging on at the end.

Marvin said:
Di Maria is amazing, but despite his brilliance they were very fortunate to beat a tired Everton team. I thought they'd thrash them but they were hanging on at the end.

Everton were knackered from Euro trip. They had to travel to Russia on Thursday to play FC Krasnodar in what turned out to be a 4000-mile round trip. no accident those fixtures before playing the Rags! the ball retention of both sides was crap. Chelsea will have a field day.

jonmcity said:
Marvin said:

Everton were knackered from Euro trip. They had to travel to Russia on Thursday to play FC Krasnodar in what turned out to be a 4000-mile round trip. no accident those fixtures before playing the Rags! the ball retention of both sides was crap. Chelsea will have a field day.

And still the rags won because Everton missed a penally and De Gea made two world class saves at the end. Two games in a row the rags have been hanging on by their fingernails when at home against fairly ordinary opposition.

Next three fixtures: WBA away, Chelsea home and City away.

Expected points return: 0

Joe Pineapple said:
Just had a text off a mate boasting that they are now in 4th place.

Scum.

With the fixtures they've had, and the money they've spent – they've got nothing to boast about so far!

Marvin said:

Winning is winning ..if you can a game you don't deserve to win you're going far in this league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.