United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say I really like watching Di Maria, I thought he was a bit overrated at Real Madrid, you never knew what player was going to turn up. With that wank defence and no real bully in midfield or protection of the defence they will still ship loads of goals. I bet LVG gets to spend 80+m to sort out that out come winter and they will probably the most expensive team in the world, if they haven't already!

BloodRed-UTD said:
Marvin said:
Di Maria is amazing, but despite his brilliance they were very fortunate to beat a tired Everton team. I thought they'd thrash them but they were hanging on at the end.

Winning is winning ..if you can a game you don't deserve to win you're going far in this league!

Big difference between hanging on and getting lucky to win (United vs Everton) than comfortably able to see out a game (Us vs Villa/Newcastle).

Di Maria is class, but like i said a few weeks ago, if they don't make the CL this season he will be off next summer.

CityFan94 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:
Marvin said:
Di Maria is amazing, but despite his brilliance they were very fortunate to beat a tired Everton team. I thought they'd thrash them but they were hanging on at the end.

Winning is winning ..if you can a game you don't deserve to win you're going far in this league!

Big difference between hanging on and getting lucky to win (United vs Everton) than comfortably able to see out a game (Us vs Villa/Newcastle).

But we got the same number of points at the end of the game. That's all that matters

IrelandSuperman said:
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/29487243

McNair already selected for NI. I kid you not. And he only made his senior debut for the scum when?

Playing in the scum first team really makes a player better, it seems.

Not saying much. Ryan McGivern got called up while playing for our reserves and he is a third division player now. Northern Ireland are bad.

I think Chelsea will wallop United. United's only strength of note is their fearsome attack but Chelsea have the defensive tools to deal with that and are miles ahead in midfield. I actually think the derby could be quite a tense, high scoring game though unless we are tighter at the back than in some recent games. The Villa game was encouraging as we got a clean sheet finally.

Just seen Turnip Head on $ky, when oh when is somebody going to either ask him a hard question or just front him out ?
Turnip Head said "We are not playing well and yet we are still fourth"

I was waiting for a journo to snap back with "you are 4th because you have had the easiest start to any season ever, playing Burnley and the rest is not the same as playing the big boys"

But no one did.

They never do.

They never will.

IrelandSuperman said:
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/29487243

McNair already selected for NI. I kid you not. And he only made his senior debut for the scum when?

Playing in the scum first team really makes a player better, it seems.

And that was the line the GPC used to spin to his potential transfer targets: If you have the rags shirt you have the England shirt.
And he was correct - and it appears he still is.

BloodRed-UTD said:
CityFan94 said:
BloodRed-UTD said:

But we got the same number of points at the end of the game. That's all that matters
Yes but how many points at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.