United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I think United's worse nightmare is that the next couple of decades is all about us and Chelsea
and that they cease to be our main rival in our eyes. That would really, really hurt them.

I deliberately never gloat when we beat them and act like it's totally expected. Lets face it
recently it has been! Like all attention seekers they can't stand being ignored.

Three wins in a row at the swamp and five of the last six in the League. Is that right?

It is indeed. Lets make it 6 out of 7 in a few weeks time!

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Vienna_70 said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I think United's worse nightmare is that the next couple of decades is all about us and Chelsea
and that they cease to be our main rival in our eyes. That would really, really hurt them.

I deliberately never gloat when we beat them and act like it's totally expected. Lets face it
recently it has been! Like all attention seekers they can't stand being ignored.

Three wins in a row at the swamp and five of the last six in the League. Is that right?

It is indeed. Lets make it 6 out of 7 in a few weeks time!

And they haven't just been wins, they've been batterings.
Meant to add, even the 1 - 0 they were played off the park and only crossed the halfway line about 3/4 times.

10659251_800313866680962_1292722561103262653_n.jpg

Did anyone hear Bryan "family man" Riggs talking about Sterling? Even then couldn't help but have a pop at City, usual "as he plays for our biggest rivals...". Such a ****. Then he started going on about his own playing career, ignoring the fact that his "rest" time was when he flat out refused to play for Wales in friendlies as they weren't important to him.

Grade A twat of a man.

RyanP3609 said:
Did anyone hear Bryan "family man" Riggs talking about Sterling? Even then couldn't help but have a pop at City, usual "as he plays for our biggest rivals...". Such a ****. Then he started going on about his own playing career, ignoring the fact that his "rest" time was when he flat out refused to play for Wales in friendlies as they weren't important to him.

Grade A twat of a man.
How is that a pop at City?! During his playing career liverpool were his clubs biggest rivals...
The rest I agree with.

Pigeonho said:
RyanP3609 said:
Did anyone hear Bryan "family man" Riggs talking about Sterling? Even then couldn't help but have a pop at City, usual "as he plays for our biggest rivals...". Such a c**t. Then he started going on about his own playing career, ignoring the fact that his "rest" time was when he flat out refused to play for Wales in friendlies as they weren't important to him.

Grade A twat of a man.
How is that a pop at City?! During his playing career liverpool were his clubs biggest rivals...
The rest I agree with.

In his playing time they were yeah, but he was on about Sterling playing for Liverpool, saying their United's biggest rivals now.

In a way I suppose he's right still even now, knowing that they'll be vying for 4th spot against them for the coming decade.

RyanP3609 said:
Did anyone hear Bryan "family man" Riggs talking about Sterling? Even then couldn't help but have a pop at City, usual "as he plays for our biggest rivals...". Such a c**t. Then he started going on about his own playing career, ignoring the fact that his "rest" time was when he flat out refused to play for Wales in friendlies as they weren't important to him.

Grade A twat of a man.
Take it as a compliment, it's all they have left.

Pigeonho said:
RyanP3609 said:

Grade A twat of a man.
The rest I agree with.

Of course the Dippers are their biggest rivals, both are battling it out for 7th.

RyanP3609 said:

Grade A twat of a man.
He's been fired up by the Ministry of Truth to remind everyone who their biggest rivals are again. Small-time and predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.