United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Chipmeister said:
As he unforgettably said we gave him his "worst moment in football". The c**t will hate us till his dying breath.

It's mutual! He's a loathsome character. Probably the worse TWO moments. Didn't he go to bed after the 5-1? As for the 1-6 I've never seen a manager on a hiding who looked so shell-shocked! Terrific!

I thought one of GPC's worst moments would have been Agüerooooooooooo!

ManCityX said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Shirley said:
It's taken from mutv and the guardian article is written by jamie jackson, rag propaganda at it finest.
Seems we've come a long way since baconface said never in his lifetime.

Ferguson also admitted being irritated last season when Manchester City and Liverpool defeated the team under Moyes. “I got annoyed when we lost to Liverpool last year. I didn’t enjoy that. I don’t like losing to Liverpool and Manchester City because they are your biggest rivals and the ones you always strive to defeat and are always in our way. Particularly Liverpool of course.”

Haha! He couldn't resist at the end. Sad c**t.

Is it just me or is that clearly a dig at us? They hate us so much that they have to vocally acknowledge that Liverpool are a 'bigger' rival. If Liverpool are are bigger rival then fair enough but the fact that they constantly feel the need to point it out makes you think there's another motive.

In life, it's always about what you do than what you say. Fergie once rested players for an away game at Liverpool and then played his strongest team a few days later against City. He also played his strongest possible team against us in both legs of the league cup, including Giggs/Scholes who hadn't played in the competition for a decade. Fergie then reverted to a reserve team for the final against Villa!

Deep down they know it hurts to lose to us more than Liverpool. I work with them every day. Nothing compares to their reaction as to when we've given them a good beating.

Spot-on. For those in Manchester it has always been about City and United. The Rags started claiming that Liverpool were their main rivals in about 1993...when the scousers started going down the pan. They think that if they say it enough it will eventually come true. We are their worst nightmares and they know it.

bobbyowenquiff said:
ManCityX said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Haha! He couldn't resist at the end. Sad c**t.

Is it just me or is that clearly a dig at us? They hate us so much that they have to vocally acknowledge that Liverpool are a 'bigger' rival. If Liverpool are are bigger rival then fair enough but the fact that they constantly feel the need to point it out makes you think there's another motive.

In life, it's always about what you do than what you say. Fergie once rested players for an away game at Liverpool and then played his strongest team a few days later against City. He also played his strongest possible team against us in both legs of the league cup, including Giggs/Scholes who hadn't played in the competition for a decade. Fergie then reverted to a reserve team for the final against Villa!

Deep down they know it hurts to lose to us more than Liverpool. I work with them every day. Nothing compares to their reaction as to when we've given them a good beating.

Spot-on. For those in Manchester it has always been about City and United. The Rags started claiming that Liverpool were their main rivals in about 1993...when the scousers started going down the pan. They think that if they say it enough it will eventually come true. We are their worst nightmares and they know it.

correct. they deny it but we are hurting them like they've never been hurt.

its bullshit ,when they turned over by Liverpool,they never have 2days of work

City Raider said:
this has got to hurt!

CARLO ANCELOTTI last night stopped short of accusing Angel Di Maria of greed but insisted he only joined Manchester United for the money.
The Argentina superstar became the most expensive Premier League footballer in history when he joined United in a £59.7million deal with European champions Real Madrid last summer.

Full story in Sun but i ain't subscribing!

Money? I thought it was the little Dobby inside.

<a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/football/man-united-transfer-regret-stats-show-red-devils-were-right-sign-versatile-star" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/football/man-unite ... atile-star</a>

Were Utd right to sign this superstar over Varane ?

Vienna_70 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Chipmeister said:
As he unforgettably said we gave him his "worst moment in football". The c**t will hate us till his dying breath.

It's mutual! He's a loathsome character. Probably the worse TWO moments. Didn't he go to bed after the 5-1? As for the 1-6 I've never seen a manager on a hiding who looked so shell-shocked! Terrific!

I thought one of GPC's worst moments would have been Agüerooooooooooo!

How gratifying. We should thank him for sharing.

I think United's worse nightmare is that the next couple of decades is all about us and Chelsea
and that they cease to be our main rival in our eyes. That would really, really hurt them.

I deliberately never gloat when we beat them and act like it's totally expected. Lets face it
recently it has been! Like all attention seekers they can't stand being ignored.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I think United's worse nightmare is that the next couple of decades is all about us and Chelsea
and that they cease to be our main rival in our eyes. That would really, really hurt them.

I deliberately never gloat when we beat them and act like it's totally expected. Lets face it
recently it has been! Like all attention seekers they can't stand being ignored.

Three wins in a row at the swamp and five of the last six in the League. Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.