United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chipmeister said:
As he unforgettably said we gave him his "worst moment in football". The c**t will hate us till his dying breath.

coming-soon.jpg

gordondaviesmoustache said:
RyanP3609 said:
The fact Bryan Riggs can still be so highly thought of, with another ex scum player touting him to be a top manager, shows just how fickle the bunch of c**ts are. Bryan Robson it was (failed manager himself so knows what he's talking about obviously) saying Riggs has got what it takes to be a top top manager.
Quite simply, Giggs doesn't have sufficient force of personality or intelligence to be a decent, never mind top manager in the modern game.

The thought of him pitting his wits against the management giants of European football should arouse little but pity.

If he disputes what I believe, he should step outside his cocoon at old trafford and go and prove his mettle away from the umbilical cord that has sustained him for the last quarter of a century.

Only the cowardly or the chronically insecure won't back themselves outside their comfort zone, especially if the ultimate prize is vindication.

Go on Ryan, prove me wrong. I dare you..........

This

it says everything about the 'man' that
a) though it was City's academy that nurtured his teenage talent , that having been plucked by the rags, that he has treated City with such vocal contempt over the years
b) the fact that he was a major 'no-show' for Wales , time , after , time, after , fookin crap excuse, time

Bryan Riggs couldn't manage an U-13s (he'd be too busy trying to cop off with their mums)

Could we see the family man working under Pep.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/15/pep-guardiola-manchester-united-manager-bayern-munich-barcelona" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... -barcelona</a>

Pep Guardiola has revealed he wants to manage Manchester United at some point in his career, according to reports in a new book that chronicles his title-winning campaign at Bayern Munich last season.

In Pep Confidential: The Inside Story of Pep Guardiola’s First Season at Bayern Munich, written by his close friend and journalist Marti Perarnau, the former Barcelona manager admits to being seduced when watching Sir Alex Ferguson’s Manchester United in 2011, saying: “I like this atmosphere. I could see myself coaching here one day.”

Guardiola took charge of Bayern Munich for the 2013-14 season – that which Perarnau chronicles – but had already agreed a move to the Allianz Arena in December 2012, before Ferguson had announced he would be leaving Old Trafford.

United did make overtures towards the Spaniard following the sacking of David Moyes in April only to find Guardiola, who is contracted to Bayern until 2016, committed to his job in Munich.

However, the revelations made by Perarnau, who had full behind-the-scenes access to Guardiola last season, will not go unnoticed at Old Trafford, even if Louis van Gaal, who made Guardiola his captain at Barcelona, is only three months into his contract.

“Pep liked the setup at Säbener Strasse (Bayern’s training facility) despite the fact it was smaller than Barça’s training ground and had fewer technical facilities.

“The Catalan was impressed and told [his personal assistant] Manuel Estiarte privately: ‘I like this place. I could see myself coaching here one day. Pep had said something very similar a few months before, at Manchester United. The day after beating Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final, Guardiola and Estiarte travelled to Manchester to watch their next opponents in action.

“It was 4 May 2011, and the pair sat together in the stands of Old Trafford watching Sir Alex Ferguson’s team beat Schalke 4-1. Once again Pep had turned to his friend and said: ‘I like this atmosphere. I could see myself coaching here one day.’ Guardiola has always felt a deep admiration, almost veneration, for the legendary teams and players of Europe.”

In his book, Perarnau goes on to claim that both Chelsea and Manchester City were keen to appoint the former Barcelona manager, before he eventually agreed to replace Jupp Heynckes, bringing an end to his year-long sabbatical that began upon leaving the Catalan club at the end of the 2012 season.

Perarnau continues: “During his sabbatical year in New York, the job offers poured in. His ex-colleague, Txiki Begiristain, the director of football at Manchester City, was very insistent. He also met up in Paris with Roman Abramovich, who was prepared to do anything to lure Pep to Chelsea … Within a few months Pep, had chosen Bayern.”

jimmygrimblesboots said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
RyanP3609 said:
The fact Bryan Riggs can still be so highly thought of, with another ex scum player touting him to be a top manager, shows just how fickle the bunch of c**ts are. Bryan Robson it was (failed manager himself so knows what he's talking about obviously) saying Riggs has got what it takes to be a top top manager.
Quite simply, Giggs doesn't have sufficient force of personality or intelligence to be a decent, never mind top manager in the modern game.

The thought of him pitting his wits against the management giants of European football should arouse little but pity.

If he disputes what I believe, he should step outside his cocoon at old trafford and go and prove his mettle away from the umbilical cord that has sustained him for the last quarter of a century.

Only the cowardly or the chronically insecure won't back themselves outside their comfort zone, especially if the ultimate prize is vindication.

Go on Ryan, prove me wrong. I dare you..........

This also applies to the GPC , he is lauded as the greatest manager ever , but never had the bottle to leave the club with the most money and who had the pick of any player in the world for 20 odd years. Great managers like Ancellotti , Mourinho , Guardiola etc have proved themselves not only at different clubs , but different countries , GPC was just an average manager who got lucky when mark robins kept them in the FA Cup , he was 10 minutes from being sacked.
To suggest that Ferguson didn't have sufficient force of personality or intelligence to be a top manager is stretching credibility somewhat.

I think his record at Aberdeen completely undermines the point you are trying to make.

I know for an absolute fact that the Robins/sacking myth is completely untrue.

according to sky this morning falcoa has got a bit of Yorkshire in him (not Darren gough) they must have picked him up from Halifax academy and turned him into a superstar

Need to put these cunts back in there place on Nov 2nd.

Fucking press bigging them up..Only 3 pts behind city blah blah blah...

Why dont they ever say the truth...(EASE OF THEIR FIXTURES ETC)

fUCK OFF RAGS

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Need to put these c**ts back in there place on Nov 2nd.

fUCK OFF RAGS

Agree Gary Neville in an article said he will judge the rags after the Chelsea city games

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Need to put these cunts back in there place on Nov 2nd.

fUCK OFF RAGS
Sometimes I don't think you like them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.