United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
city saint said:
according to sky this morning falcoa has got a bit of Yorkshire in him (not Darren gough) they must have picked him up from Halifax academy and turned him into a superstar

be calls for him to play for England next I bet, like Jizz in Eyes

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
He will be
Pre or post Man U?
Wow, not like you to believe something in the paper.
Lol, I'm going off those on here talking about it. I couldn't care less where he ends up, he's a manager who has had everything laid on a plate to him at both clubs he's managed. Let him manage this current city squad and he would do well. Let him manage this current Man U squad and he wouldn't. That's what I believe. Fuck pep.

I'm at work, so I haven't time to search the web but that quote ("I like the atmosphere here & could see myself managing Manyoo")... is it just me or does it sound like a straight bat answer(s) to a giddy tabloid question(s) contrued to sound like he's touting for the gig?

waspish said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Need to put these c**ts back in there place on Nov 2nd.

Fucking press bigging them up..Only 3 pts behind city blah blah blah...

Why dont they ever say the truth...(EASE OF THEIR FIXTURES ETC)

fUCK OFF RAGS

Agree Gary Neville in an article said he will judge the rags after the Chelsea city games
Rafael thinks they can win the league

blue underpants said:
waspish said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Need to put these c**ts back in there place on Nov 2nd.

Fucking press bigging them up..Only 3 pts behind city blah blah blah...

Why dont they ever say the truth...(EASE OF THEIR FIXTURES ETC)

fUCK OFF RAGS

Agree Gary Neville in an article said he will judge the rags after the Chelsea city games

I've got a couple of rag mates who think they can too I just nod and say sure you can ;)

waspish said:
blue underpants said:
waspish said:

I've got a couple of rag mates who think they can too I just nod and say sure you can ;)
So does my rag Son in Law but funny enough he's booked a Weekend away on November 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.