United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPIDERBOY said:
Can't believe the shit in the evening news today.....they ain't played no fucker and the headlines are...

"Red revolution paying off"

"As he nears 100 days in the hotseat,LVG has the reds on the up"

"Ton up Louis' future looks bright"

Mathieson is a bell end.

Im not having "Mathieson is a bell end" is an actual headline......................

gazinho said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Can't believe the shit in the evening news today.....they ain't played no fucker and the headlines are...

Mathieson is a bell end.

Im not having "Mathieson is a bell end" is an actual headline......................

It should be

SPIDERBOY said:
gazinho said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Mathieson is a bell end.

It should be

Agreed

gazinho said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Mathieson is a bell end.

Chortle.

Whoever is in charge of untied's PR is undoubtedly the best in the business. Forget us trying to buy the best players in the world, we should be going after this person

Feed the Elk said:
Whoever is in charge of untied's PR is undoubtedly the best in the business. Forget us trying to buy the best players in the world, we should be going after this person

Haha. There's some merit in that.

I've just finished reading the Times' resident rag and his thoughts on Van Gaal's season so far. It's amazing that the guy is being given so much generous and fulsome praise when his team have performed for 80% of the time they've been on the pitch like a relegation threatened bunch of Sunday league footballers.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
mad4city said:
I'm at work, so I haven't time to search the web but that quote ("I like the atmosphere here & could see myself managing Manyoo")... is it just me or does it sound like a straight bat answer(s) to a giddy tabloid question(s) contrued to sound like he's touting for the gig?

It was May 4, 2011, and the pair sat together in the stands of Old Trafford watching Sir Alex Ferguson's team beat Schalke 4-1. Once again Pep had turned to his friend and said: 'I like this atmosphere. I could see myself coaching here one day.'

Thanks.
It's so contrived, it reminds me of a line from that song 'You've been talking in your sleep': "I've heard it said that dreamers never lie."

- D'you think I'll need an umbrella?
- Nah... by the way, a dreamer never lies... oh, and you might want to wear a hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.