United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if these rag cunts had opened a complex like we had today..one story in the press about it.I think they are in denial still.More on guardiolas old quote..

FUCK OFF RAGS.Watch out pep..giggsy will fuck your wife and then pay for an abortion oh and then
take a super injunction out...Cunts.
Why cant this horrible fucking club just dissapear..Scummy cunts

Mister Appointment said:
Feed the Elk said:
Whoever is in charge of untied's PR is undoubtedly the best in the business. Forget us trying to buy the best players in the world, we should be going after this person

Haha. There's some merit in that.

I've just finished reading the Times' resident rag and his thoughts on Van Gaal's season so far. It's amazing that the guy is being given so much generous and fulsome praise when his team have performed for 80% of the time they've been on the pitch like a relegation threatened bunch of Sunday league footballers.

''If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually believe you''

Adolf Hitler

jacko74 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Feed the Elk said:
Whoever is in charge of untied's PR is undoubtedly the best in the business. Forget us trying to buy the best players in the world, we should be going after this person

I've just finished reading the Times' resident rag and his thoughts on Van Gaal's season so far. It's amazing that the guy is being given so much generous and fulsome praise when his team have performed for 80% of the time they've been on the pitch like a relegation threatened bunch of Sunday league footballers.

''If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually believe you''

Booby Charlton

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
jacko74 said:
Mister Appointment said:

''If you fuck a woman old enough eventually your hair will fall out''

Wayne Rooney

Electric Blue said:
jacko74 said:
Mister Appointment said:

Adolf Hitler

If you plate your Sister in Law long enough you will eventually taste your Brother's Jizz

Guess who ?

Your kid? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.