United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
City Raider said:
a few have been trying to bait me on the size of our crowds, it really is all they've got

they're totally stumped when I say i'm proud that our hard core support is not that different to when we we were in 3rd tier, that success hasn't changed us as much as some
This is something they seem blissfully unaware if when talking about 'plastics'. They can't have it both ways, although I'm sure they'd like to.

I liked the response of someone on here (apologies) who pointed out there will be 75,000 empty seats at the swamp on CL night.

sir baconface said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
City Raider said:
a few have been trying to bait me on the size of our crowds, it really is all they've got

they're totally stumped when I say i'm proud that our hard core support is not that different to when we we were in 3rd tier, that success hasn't changed us as much as some
This is something they seem blissfully unaware if when talking about 'plastics'. They can't have it both ways, although I'm sure they'd like to.

I liked the response of someone on here (apologies) who pointed out there will be 75,000 empty seats at the swamp on CL night.
Exactly. If they were a truly big club they'd have a sell-out midweek as as a show of strength.

Small-time cunts.

Watched the west brom game tonight. I think that when teams put everyone behind the ball and invite the fullback to attack, it creates loads of space for the counter attack, west brom played it spot on tonight. Chelsea will not play like that, which will give Di Maria and co so much more space. Space they have not had so far against these so called easy win sides. West brom had 3 people marking di maria at one stage. Chelsea won't do that. Their full back will be attacking.

foetus said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhk-BRS3OI[/video]
I genuinley enjoy the videos that blues post on here of his rants. He's everything you expect from their fans. Glory hunter not from Manchester, doesn't go to games and can't take whats happening to his bandwagon. Its like he's documenting their downfall, love it.

Should be an interesting battle between Di Maria and Zabba, both will know each other inside out from being in the same national team.

I know you never know in Derby matches but we should rip them a new a**ehole. Watching them at close quarters tonight and I believe they have a very soft under belly , they have dangerous individuals but collectively they all over the show. Neville always bangs the drum about title winning teams having Pace and Power throughout the teams such as Us and Chelsea. United are lacking that and we should blitz them if we bring our A game to the table. Not to mention our players have the know how and desire to win a Manchester derby. Some of there players hopefully will get a culture shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.