United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
uncle fester said:
not that I give a shit

but does anyone know what the family man actually does - every time you see a shot of the bench he's just sitting there staring into space

dosnt seem to be any dialogue with tortoise head or any of the other 'coaches'

oh and well done to the baggies for their 'next year you'll be Chelsea fans' chant

He's nothing more than window dressing.

ive asked myself this a few times, but when i see him he seems to be practising a ventriloquist act with the hand over mouth movements, maybe they will get a rubber van gaal to sit on his knee

gordondaviesmoustache said:
FantasyIreland said:
uncle fester said:
not that I give a shit

but does anyone know what the family man actually does - every time you see a shot of the bench he's just sitting there staring into space

dosnt seem to be any dialogue with tortoise head or any of the other 'coaches'

oh and well done to the baggies for their 'next year you'll be Chelsea fans' chant

He's nothing more than window dressing.
He is man bereft of any discernible personality whatsoever.
What you're trying to say is basically he's a cnut....

Turtle face reckons that was their best performance of the season

Well if having your defense more open than Shrek's granny's legs and just hoofing hopeful balls into the opposition penalty box is the majority of this "best performance", they're in a worse situation than I thought

RyanGiggs_LouisVanGaal.jpg

This dutch dildo took my job

jimharri said:
What's happened to Jizzyjazz? If you listened to the sewer rats or read the beloved media this time last season, you'd be forgiven for thinking he was the second coming. Now they're beginning to criticize him on the caff;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/adnan-januzaj-2014-15-performances.393675/page-37" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/adnan-ja ... 75/page-37</a>
Oh dear, from World beater to finished in less than a season, be on his way to Real Betis, Bruges, Anderlecht or some other middling team very very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.