United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluechampion7891 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Southampton must be laughing their heads off that they got near 50 million for Chambers and Shaw. Both have been very poor this season and look out of place. They would have been better staying at Southampton to further their development,. Chambers is lucky, because Wenger will play him no matter how bad he performs, but I expect Chambers will be dropped.

Early days, but Herrera does not seem like he is worth that much though he is a decent player and RVP is definitely on the decline now. Mata has never recovered his form and Jones does not seem to learn. All that money spent and their squad is so average. Sadly still think they will make top 4.

- RVP one season wonder - egotistical gamble by the arrogant one that paid handsomely
- I think you meant Shaw. Unless they bring in a CB, doubtful b/c Rojo is their best CB
- Herrera seems light weight for a CM role in the PL. that said in a 3 man MF he might flourish if supported by muscle, but not that impressed. At least not 30 million impressed by him
- Mata needs a free role at 10 and supporting wingers. I still cannot believe how he has fallen. He was never as good as Silva at controlling games or creating chances but his finishing, final ball and set piece delivery were superior and he really flourished in a 4231 at Chelsea before Jose. That said I really cannot see him having a future at the rags
-Don't think RVP was a one season wonder. For 2 and a half years he was the best player in the league for me. A year and a half at Arsenal and then the year at United.

- You are right I meant Shaw. Not sure it is, they can play Smalling, Evans or Jones at the back.

-If Mata needs so much support then he should be moved on. I think like Ozil it's wrong to blame his lack of form on his position alone. He needs to step up and take responsibility.

supercrystal7 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Southampton must be laughing their heads off that they got near 50 million for Chambers and Shaw. Both have been very poor this season and look out of place. They would have been better staying at Southampton to further their development,. Chambers is lucky, because Wenger will play him no matter how bad he performs, but I expect Chambers will be dropped.

Early days, but Herrera does not seem like he is worth that much though he is a decent player and RVP is definitely on the decline now. Mata has never recovered his form and Jones does not seem to learn. All that money spent and their squad is so average. Sadly still think they will make top 4.

- RVP one season wonder - egotistical gamble by the arrogant one that paid handsomely
- I think you meant Shaw. Unless they bring in a CB, doubtful b/c Rojo is their best CB
- Herrera seems light weight for a CM role in the PL. that said in a 3 man MF he might flourish if supported by muscle, but not that impressed. At least not 30 million impressed by him
- Mata needs a free role at 10 and supporting wingers. I still cannot believe how he has fallen. He was never as good as Silva at controlling games or creating chances but his finishing, final ball and set piece delivery were superior and he really flourished in a 4231 at Chelsea before Jose. That said I really cannot see him having a future at the rags
-Don't think RVP was a one season wonder. For 2 and a half years he was the best player in the league for me. A year and a half at Arsenal and then the year at United.

- You are right I meant Shaw. Not sure it is, they can play Smalling, Evans or Jones at the back.

-If Mata needs so much support then he should be moved on. I think like Ozil it's wrong to blame his lack of form on his position alone. He needs to step up and take responsibility.
Agree about Shaw, but Chambers has been very good. He's been their best defensive player this season. I think he was injured when we played them in the League but he looked good in the Community Shield

Just reading now that Remy and Costa probably out for Chelsea against Utd.

I'm expecting Utd to get at least a point from this game

Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Agree about Shaw, but Chambers has been very good. He's been their best defensive player this season. I think he was injured when we played them in the League but he looked good in the Community Shield

I have a feeling Costa will start, but even if he does not I still think Chelsea can win.

I disagree with Chambers. In virtually every game he has played in he has made a terrible mistake, which has led to the opposition having an easy chance to score. Some examples dived in against Lukaku after Mertersecker got turned, misjudged an easy clearance against Ba and let him through. Typically with a young English player the media went on about how great he was playing despite his form.

He has also been booked in every game.

supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:

I have a feeling Costa will start, but even if he does not I still think Chelsea can win.

I disagree with Chambers. In virtually every game he has played in he has made a terrible mistake, which has led to the opposition having an easy chance to score. Some examples dived in against Lukaku after Mertersecker got turned, misjudged an easy clearance against Ba and let him through. Typically with a young English player the media went on about how great he was playing despite his form.

I don't recall those incidents but I'll look out for him in future games. Perhaps I've been influenced by the media who are very enthusiastic about him. When it's not your team, you're not as critical as usual and more accepting as to what's said.

I think Costa might start too. I'm thinking that Chelsea's style might suit Utd as di Maria etc are good on the ball. If CFC park the bus again then Utd's forwards are as likely as anyone to break them down. Di Maria has been brilliant going forward, but a few times I've seen Utd lose the ball upfield and Di Maria has not tracked back.

Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:

I don't recall those incidents but I'll look out for him in future games. Perhaps I've been influenced by the media who are very enthusiastic about him. When it's not your team, you're not as critical as usual and more accepting as to what's said.

I think Costa might start too. I'm thinking that Chelsea's style might suit Utd as di Maria etc are good on the ball. If CFC park the bus again then Utd's forwards are as likely as anyone to break them down. Di Maria has been brilliant going forward, but a few times I've seen Utd lose the ball upfield and Di Maria has not tracked back.
Im curious as to whether Chelsea will park the bus, will they need to? Uniteds defence is so poor. That said, Mourinho never wants to be undone against them. I just think they could play their regular style and roll them over easily, with or without Costa.

Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Even if they are, Schürle has played as the 'forward' - remember, he scored against us - as has Fabregas, I believe.

The eye-gouger isn't short of options.

chris85mcfc said:
Just had a quick nosey over the road and this did make me chuckle, its a thread called The 'Manchester is Blue' thread

J-Stander
MancunianAngels said: ↑
Can we please get over this bizarre obsession with Man City and their empty seats.

There's empty seats in every game in England apart from the big ones. We get away with it due to amount of ST holders and cup scheme so guaranteed revenue for every home match. City fans can opt out of CL games so you are always going to see a drop in attendances.

...Isn't really an obsession. You'll probably find that there's city fans on bloomoon in their hundreds commenting on our OOT support, and as you'd expect, there's United fans on here taking the piss out of their piss poor home support last night. It generally happens in football that.

There's currently a city fan on talksport saying that they'll earn more money than us in 3 years ffs. How can you not laugh at that? I think city fans were put on this Earth just to give us a laugh.

That was posted 2 weeks ago, is this lad going to get a bit of a shock in the next year or so when our revenues eclipse theirs?
cunts.that was me..as i said to durham..bookmark it yeah..3 yrs we will eclipse them financially

kp789 said:
Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:

Im curious as to whether Chelsea will park the bus, will they need to? Uniteds defence is so poor. That said, Mourinho never wants to be undone against them. I just think they could play their regular style and roll them over easily, with or without Costa.
I honestly have not got a clue how Mourinho will approach this game. I think Chelsea can win it in several ways. They could just go and dominate the United midfield, but I think it is more likely that they sit back and hit United on the counter. I fancy Chelsea's defence to deal with United's attack a lot better than vice versa.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
chris85mcfc said:
Just had a quick nosey over the road and this did make me chuckle, its a thread called The 'Manchester is Blue' thread

J-Stander
MancunianAngels said: ↑
Can we please get over this bizarre obsession with Man City and their empty seats.

There's empty seats in every game in England apart from the big ones. We get away with it due to amount of ST holders and cup scheme so guaranteed revenue for every home match. City fans can opt out of CL games so you are always going to see a drop in attendances.

...Isn't really an obsession. You'll probably find that there's city fans on bloomoon in their hundreds commenting on our OOT support, and as you'd expect, there's United fans on here taking the piss out of their piss poor home support last night. It generally happens in football that.

There's currently a city fan on talksport saying that they'll earn more money than us in 3 years ffs. How can you not laugh at that? I think city fans were put on this Earth just to give us a laugh.

That was posted 2 weeks ago, is this lad going to get a bit of a shock in the next year or so when our revenues eclipse theirs?
c**ts.that was me..as i said to durham..bookmark it yeah..3 yrs we will eclipse them financially

And we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.