United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm finding a new elevated hatred, for these fickle little cnuts. A couple of stereotypical plastics in work today, no mention of their all conquering draw with west brom. Just raving about their new little nursery rhyme about us(bogof) I pointed out to them, that not only are CSKA banned, were at least giving something back to the fans. Not forcing them to attend, or risk loosing their season tickets. However facts and rags don't really go hand in hand, and I just got the usual drivel about empty seats. In a sick way I think it's ace that this is all they've got, also had to laugh at the fact. They were trying to take the piss about us, looking after our own, in a comp they couldn't even qualify for. They can never call us bitter or obsessed again. For the first time in a long time, I nearly lost it, and banjo'd one of them. However I just kept my cool and walked away, safe in the knowledge I've been to the swamp,more than the pair of them combined. Also their just a couple of typical rag fucktard's, who will cling to the most ridiculous put downs about little old City. I actually pity the poor fuckers, actually scratch that. Twisted inbred cock wombles, I want us to absolutely beast them again Derby day.

Why isn't there anyone in the media who is neutral, not swayed by selling to the mass hoardes of plastic fans who will come out and say it how it is. They shouldn't be eyeing up another disgusting raid on the transfer market inflating the market and players wages. They shouldn't need to purchase defenders. Tell it how it is, Rojo & Shaw are average and cost nearly 50 million. Baconface royally screwed up thinking Jones & smalling were the answer. They have invested int heir brittle defense, just very badly. They're never held to account for their failings.

Southampton must be laughing their heads off that they got near 50 million for Chambers and Shaw. Both have been very poor this season and look out of place. They would have been better staying at Southampton to further their development,. Chambers is lucky, because Wenger will play him no matter how bad he performs, but I expect Chambers will be dropped.

Early days, but Herrera does not seem like he is worth that much though he is a decent player and RVP is definitely on the decline now. Mata has never recovered his form and Jones does not seem to learn. All that money spent and their squad is so average. Sadly still think they will make top 4.

adrianr said:
KentBlue said:
adrianr said:
It's been updated already? Did he not just release the fucking thing?
He's a megalomaniac. Cannot bear being out of the limelight.

Is he going to update it every time there is a new accusation about some of the less exceptional parts of his legacy?

Just so it's clear, because this sounds absurd, has it really just been updated to address criticism with how shit Moyes was, and how Ferguson should carry much of the blame?

"The fact that they have twice won the league so narrowly leaves a question. Why is that?"

Hmmm, one the one hand, perhaps because an institutionalised need for the most widely supported clubs to keep feeding the gravy train has an influence on, shall we say, 'certain aspects' of football? The clue's in your own question, Mr face.

But simply put, because we were better than the opposition. Both times. Whatever stunts they tried to pull. :)

KentBlue said:
adrianr said:
spanishblue said:
In other words fuck all to do with me, arrogant c**t.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/21/alex-ferguson-david-moyes-manchester-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ter-united</a>

It's been updated already? Did he not just release the fucking thing?
He's a megalomaniac. Cannot bear being out of the limelight.

The price of Whiskey keeps rising...what else can he do? No more Bebe envelopes anymore.

inchy14 said:
Just been told by a rag prick on Facebook they're going to strengthen in January and will then have a superb squad for the next 5 years!!!!

Fuck me someone ring an ambulance......
ask him for next weeks lottery numbers then , because in 5 years time , granny shagger , Di Maria , Falcao and Van Persie will all be in their mid 30s , the next decent player they have at the moment De Gea will be back in Spain playing for Real Madrid along with Jizzyjazz , providing he proves to be half the player they think hes going to be .
moral of the story ...rag pricks on facebook talk utter shit and should be ignored at all times

supercrystal7 said:
Southampton must be laughing their heads off that they got near 50 million for Chambers and Shaw. Both have been very poor this season and look out of place. They would have been better staying at Southampton to further their development,. Chambers is lucky, because Wenger will play him no matter how bad he performs, but I expect Chambers will be dropped.

Early days, but Herrera does not seem like he is worth that much though he is a decent player and RVP is definitely on the decline now. Mata has never recovered his form and Jones does not seem to learn. All that money spent and their squad is so average. Sadly still think they will make top 4.

Haven't you just contradicted yourself there?

Jones' problem is that he's never been played in one position consistently, so that he can develop. A bit like Ian Brightwell for us. By all accounts, Stan was a superb up-and-coming centre-back at Blackburn.

BigJoe#1 said:
dario2739 said:
Fame Monster said:
They've spent however many hundreds of millions raiding the subs benches of all the top teams (because no one else would come to them) and are still fucking dreadful.

1-0 down after 45 minutes and the manager tells them to 'lump it up to Fellaini'. That's the Manchester United way.

Louis Van Gallardyce.

Lump it up to the big man... weren't they Moyes tactics?

Listening to Talkshite yesterday, and the press in general tbh all I have been hearing is what a great coach and master tactician he is... Durham on TS was spouting off yesterday about how it was all coming together for turtlehead... but last night they were as shite as ever, despite the money spent!
Well I had heard of Van Gaal of course before he joined them, but wasn't well up on his CV, so had a little look. Wow, the guy is really overhyped in my opinion – yeah he's had success as a coach, but let's face it, it was with teams that he would have been catastrophically bad with to fail!
Ajax – arguably Holland's biggest team, with one of Europe's top youth setups. Barca and Bayern go without saying, only AZ stand out as being an exception.
So basically he's done well with top teams, with great youth set ups and pots of money!
When we spent a few quid the press were all over us like a tramp on a kebab – saying that if we didn't win anything it was a failure and that anybody could manage our team, like we'd put together the Harlem Globetrotter equivalent of football!
Now he's spunked a fortune at the rags for little return so far - yet the press are still waxing lyrical about him.

You obviously never witnessed his tactical genius last night when he made an inspired substitution... Oh well, never mind, maybe we'll be lucky enough to get him when Manuel steps down and you will witness it first hand (if we could ever prise him away).
The Turtle at our place? We do not want the big swede near us.

eyejay51 said:
RyanGiggs_LouisVanGaal.jpg

This dutch dildo took my job

"Who looks like a Medieval grotesque?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.