United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea fucked that up. Mind you they were playing 12. How many fouls did Utd get away with?
Still a draw is the best result for us in reality.

Rughead to come back next week and probably sick note mk2 so they will be looking stronger.
However, rags are still shit and the league doesn't lie - they are 8th in table.

The full backs get forward well but leave a lot of room behind. All their good things are on the flanks but tbey are very weak in midfield and the defence are always stretched. They just look unbalanced and will give chances up every game. Mata has become jim Whitley and will not play against us,he looks a quarter of the player he was.

blue cigar said:
The full backs get forward well but leave a lot of room behind. All their good things are on the flanks but tbey are very weak in midfield and the defence are always stretched. They just look unbalanced and will give chances up every game. Mata has become jim Whitley and will not play against us,he looks a quarter of the player he was.

Nothing to panic about. They will be more worried than us. Lets face it they got an injury time winner - if that hadnt gone in the media reaction would be totally different.

I cheered instinctively when Chelsea scored but thats just habit. When they equalised I let the pub know what a great result that is for us. Eases the pain of yesterday. Only a point gained by both on us.

Rag had a right go but I put him right about their last 20 years plus of piss taking and that I will take the piss for the rest of my life. Fuck em!

Had a go about their puerile banner! Scum and why wasnt he there?

Btw cockney rag on the radio now. Have no time for them - have more time for the local cocky rags. At least they have grown up with the rivalry!

Have they had the trophy presentation yet?

blue for life said:
blue cigar said:

Nothing to panic about. They will be more worried than us. Lets face it they got an injury time winner - if that hadnt gone in the media reaction would be totally different.

I cheered instinctively when Chelsea scored but thats just habit. When they equalised I let the pub know what a great result that is for us. Eases the pain of yesterday. Only a point gained by both on us.

Rag had a right go but I put him right about their last 20 years plus of piss taking and that I will take the piss for the rest of my life. Fuck em!

Eh? Did I miss somethng? :o)

I can't believe some of the coverage. It is as if United have won the title. I thought they were poor. Jizz Jazz and Tia Maria hardly hit a decent cross. Von rapist and Fallaini must be the most static front two in the premier league. Chelsea sat back and let them off the hook. We will murder them on Sunday.

Bilboblue said:
blue for life said:
blue cigar said:

Eh? Did I miss somethng? :o)
It just seemed like that from the reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.