United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincents Tackle said:
I rag I know has just shared this picture on Facebook.
20jobjc.jpg

All those trophies and they come up with s*** like this after scraping a draw at home?

The worlds biggest club, really?
Small time cunts.

dont know why cheslki gave them so much respect , typical mourinho safety first , 1-0 up and shut up shop , and it back fired yet again , is this the media lauded managerial genius ?
We will not be giving these f*ckers any respect on sunday , straight for the jugular from the kick off , play the most attacking formation possible , their defence is bobbins.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vincents Tackle said:
I rag I know has just shared this picture on Facebook.
20jobjc.jpg

All those trophies and they come up with s*** like this after scraping a draw at home?

The worlds biggest club, really?
Small time c**ts.

It doesn't take much to get them all giddy and cocky again.Hopefully we batter them out of sight next week and shut the fuckers up again for a bit!

The time is right to put down a marker next weekend.

When we were poor we usually limped into a Derby game and have them either a proper game or beat them sometimes heavily.

The media frenzy will be disgraceful this week.

Time for the players to stand up and show their class. If we play at our best thete is no team let alone a gobshite unbalanced graceless mess who can get near us.

We need a good win on Wednesday to give us some confidence going into the Derby

This team would twat them

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Kolarov

Fernando
Yaya

Milner
Silva
Nasri/Jovetic

Aguero

[/quote]

All clubs, apart from us and Chelsea, seem to be doing their best to hand scum a top four, or even top three, finish.[/quote]

Mourinho apparently is not an Abu, on the contrary today he couldn't sick swan the SCUM at the swamp and gave them a point.

Good fer us.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
dont know why cheslki gave them so much respect , typical mourinho safety first , 1-0 up and shut up shop , and it back fired yet again , is this the media lauded managerial genius ?
We will not be giving these f*ckers any respect on sunday , straight for the jugular from the kick off , play the most attacking formation possible , their defence is bobbins.

He gave Moyes United a lot of respect aswell
Tbh united did play well to but a mote clinical side would have batterd them

I'd like to see this at some point, not sure about it for the derby though.

Hart
Zabba Mangala Kompany Kolarov

Fernando

Milner Yaya Fenandinho

Silva

Aguero

chris85mcfc said:
We need a good win on Wednesday to give us some confidence going into the Derby

This team would twat them

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Kolarov

Fernando
Yaya

Milner
Silva
Nasri/Jovetic

Aguero

100%, and I would say Jovetic over Nasri. Got to start getting the goal difference column a bit closer to Chelsea's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.