United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluewonder said:
Or maybe it's small man syndrome?
I miss Evra's bi-annual "We don't care about the City game" interview he used to give every single bleedin' time they played us.
They are so fucking transparent, the sad c**ts.

I love it on the rare occasions that you allow your juices' to flow.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I love it nowadays where we can ram things they've said about us back down their rag throats, for example the derby is now THEIR cup final.
I'll tell you how times have changed. At the last Derby at our place I was not remotely nervous (for the first time ever) until we got to 4 goals ahead. I then got seriously nervous as I thought 'Christ, this could be 10!' We're living the dream....

oman0115 said:
malg said:
Got one in work today.

I told him that I reckon they could do us on Sunday. He then went on to agree, saying how great their attacking options were, and that Fellaini is now starting to fit in, and that Shaw is now showing his worth. He reckons the Rapist goal has galvanised the team and they're buying into the Van Gaal philosophy etc, etc.

After all this he asked why I wasn't so confident, and I told him that we appear to have struggled this season against mid table teams who are out to put one over on the Champions.........fair play to him, he just smiled and called me a c**t!

This makes me laugh. Anyone who knows anything about football could see their point on Sunday was down to one thing and one thing only, Maureen for whatever bizarre reason not going for the kill. They were there for the taking, clueless and had as good as given up in the second half.

That was weird as fuck, wasn't it? Maureen didn't even seem particularly upset at conceding an equalizer. He was like, "eh". Almost like he was ok with dropping points to them.

Weird.....can't imagine him being that negative against other rivals or that calm/undistrubed over a 90+ red card and goal versus other rivals. Maybe it's because it was LVG?

superseiyan said:
oman0115 said:
malg said:
Got one in work today.

I told him that I reckon they could do us on Sunday. He then went on to agree, saying how great their attacking options were, and that Fellaini is now starting to fit in, and that Shaw is now showing his worth. He reckons the Rapist goal has galvanised the team and they're buying into the Van Gaal philosophy etc, etc.

After all this he asked why I wasn't so confident, and I told him that we appear to have struggled this season against mid table teams who are out to put one over on the Champions.........fair play to him, he just smiled and called me a c**t!

This makes me laugh. Anyone who knows anything about football could see their point on Sunday was down to one thing and one thing only, Maureen for whatever bizarre reason not going for the kill. They were there for the taking, clueless and had as good as given up in the second half.

That was weird as fuck, wasn't it? Maureen didn't even seem particularly upset at conceding an equalizer. He was like, "eh". Almost like he was ok with dropping points to them.

Weird.....can't imagine him being that negative against other rivals or that calm/undistrubed over a 90+ red card and goal versus other rivals. Maybe it's because it was LVG?

he wasn't arsed because they are no longer his rival.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I love it nowadays where we can ram things they've said about us back down their rag throats, for example the derby is now THEIR cup final.
I'll tell you how times have changed. At the last Derby at our place I was not remotely nervous (for the first time ever) until we got to 4 goals ahead. I then got seriously nervous as I thought 'Christ, this could be 10!' We're living the dream....
So in summary you thought to yourself: it should have been ten?......

de niro said:
superseiyan said:
oman0115 said:

For the most part he seemed to blow smoke up bacon's arse.

Can't help thinking he'll end up managing there and is a shitbag who doesn't want to jeopardise that.

blue b4 the moon said:
de niro said:
superseiyan said:

For the most part he seemed to blow smoke up bacon's arse.

Can't help thinking he'll end up managing there and is a shitbag who doesn't want to jeopardise that.

I really don't think the powers that be at Etihad Stadium will ever want that **** managing our wonderful club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.