United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pre derby nerves kicking in.
Fuck I hope we smash these fookers!

Yeah, me too.

I've been expecting us to hammer them ever since the last Derby, but the nearer we get to the match, the more nervous I am getting.

Vienna_70 said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Remember being about 7 or 8 in the school playground and being the only blue out of my group of friends at that time, they pestered me to support the scum for weeks. Im proud of my young self then for holding out, despite the pressure i knew even then they we're all glory chasing bellend scum.

scum

Well done, mate.

It must have been so difficult for many young Blues until the last few years.

Nah! They were even bigger bellends back then.

And here is me taking some consolation from the fact that at least the mighty Rags got knocked out of the Carling Cup by the eventual winners. Oh well.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I love it nowadays where we can ram things they've said about us back down their rag throats, for example the derby is now THEIR cup final.
I'll tell you how times have changed. At the last Derby at our place I was not remotely nervous (for the first time ever) until we got to 4 goals ahead. I then got seriously nervous as I thought 'Christ, this could be 10!' We're living the dream....
So in summary you thought to yourself: it should have been ten?......
Not only did I think so, GDM, but I reckon that cheeky David Moyes thought the same. I'll never forget his wonderful words about us at the swamp after we'd beaten them yet again: 'We should aspire to be like Manchester City'. Who'd a thunk a rag manager would utter those words. Aah... I miss Davey.

I'll tell you how times have changed. At the last Derby at our place I was not remotely nervous (for the first time ever) until we got to 4 goals ahead. I then got seriously nervous as I thought 'Christ, this could be 10!' We're living the dream....
Not only did I think so, GDM, but I reckon that cheeky David Moyes thought the same. I'll never forget his wonderful words about us at the swamp after we'd beaten them yet again: 'We should aspire to be like Manchester City'. Who'd a thunk a rag manager would utter those words. Aah... I miss Davey.
We all do BTP. We all do.

Indeed we do.

LVG is so much better looking though

mancityvstoke said:

Indeed we do.

LVG is so much better looking though
For sure Louish is better looking.

Better at looking like he has a melted handbag for a face. The splattered nose cuntbubble.

wont be long now until a certain Paddy Crerand crawl's out from under a rock while slurping his bottle of vodka telling us how fantastic they are and what they are going to do to us, then on the Monday after the game we will have his usual pissed up rant on five live while choking on his own vomit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.