United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
A rag mate at work, with whom I used to work, and whom I've not seen for a few days, asked me this morning if I'm nervous. I told him that I'm always nervous before a Derby and asked if he is.

"I'm expecting a hammering," he replied, "so anything less than that is a bonus".

Who'd have thought a few years ago that rags would be happy to lose by one or two goals to little City?
In the last 4 seasons it's P8 W5 D1 L2 F18 A6

Just read this and laugh:
It was one of those wonderful pieces of theatre which will be so missed when Sir Alex Ferguson has packed up his tracksuit and gone.

Someone had asked him whether Manchester United will ever go into a derby match as underdogs and for 15 seconds or more he eyed his inquisitor, the hint of a glint in those narrow eyes, and you wondered whether that individual or Manchester City would be on the receiving end of the full force of his opinion. "What time is it?" he said, at last. "I think it is time for me to leave." And as he clambered from his seat, an answer to that question... "Not in my lifetime."

And it is precisely this hubristic arrogance that has lead to them becoming both the world's most hated team and the most deliciously satisfying to see mocked.

Blue Mist said:
Vienna_70 said:
mancityvstoke said:
made me laugh....

Anyone mentioned Holmes (the c**t) at it again this morning. Talking about 900 fans watching City Ladies. Fatty says. "Not much difference to MCFC men". Then sniggers and wobbles about on his chair.......the fat c**t

That just shows what an ignorant, pathetic twat the fat bastard is. I bet even rags are embarrassed by his sad outpourings.

And where's the rags' women's team? Do they even have one?

No.
Can't afford it these days. All auxiliary monies have been diverted to the 'dig/spend our way out of the sh*t before it's too late' fund.

laserblue said:
aguero93:20 said:
jacko74 said:
But utd are a much bigger club than City based on sales of branded duvet covers and skateboards and on their partnerships with Taiwans premier noodle manufacturer and Indonesias largest supplier of toilet roll.

And Chinese black market rhino tusks (allegedly).

And their Official Nigerian Soft Drinks Partner they've announced today.

Or their official diesel engine partner.

Never forget the diesel engine partner

tommybooth said:
They even launched a rocket to the international space station today.

They'll be selling t-shirts about the outcome of that venture on Sunday.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
de niro said:
Pre derby nerves kicking in.
Fuck I hope we smash these fookers!

i have no nerves whatsoever. haven't for some time actually.

Why?? It's a derby and despite us winning the last 6 out of 7 is it,we all know anything can happen

its an age thing Alex. its an age thing.

i'm chilled :)

de niro said:
de niro said:
i have no nerves whatsoever. haven't for some time actually.

Why?? It's a derby and despite us winning the last 6 out of 7 is it,we all know anything can happen

Good to hear someone is relaxed . This game now defines our season .

paulsimpson said:
de niro said:

So if we win we'll have a great season and if we lose a shit one? What about a draw?

paulsimpson said:
de niro said:

The only thing it defines is whether we take the piss out of rags, they take the piss out of us or if a draw we all carry on as normal. Defines the season Jesus Mary mother of god, anyone would think the world was ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.