United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wrote "I quite enjoyed watching this pompous, entitled collection of weirdos become a rolling tire fire last season. But it’s begun to depress me now. There is no fun in hating United when United are this bad."

Oh yes there is. There's plenty of fun hating them however good or bad they are.

East Level 2 said:
He wrote "I quite enjoyed watching this pompous, entitled collection of weirdos become a rolling tire fire last season. But it’s begun to depress me now. There is no fun in hating United when United are this bad."

Oh yes there is. There's plenty of fun hating them however good or bad they are.

This. Never ease up on the filthy fucking rats.

eyejay51 said:
mat said:
pfazz said:
Well this state of affairs at the swamp clearly can't go on for much longer. If the tactical turtle gets the same return from the next 10 games as he has from the last 10 then clearly he will be toast. So in the interest of fun and wild speculation who do we see as the next target in this mercurial merry go round of football genius at OT. I reckon there is a need to go back to old times and start again so I would like to see the sublime managerial skills of either fat Steve Bruce or the Stoke City saviour in the form of our very own Mark Hughes brought in to save the day that way this glorious run towards oblivion can be continued for as long as possible. Any other suggestions???
Sir Bryan Riggs will take over and get the job permanently. The c**t is probably manovering for it already.

The only contribution that 'Family Man' made that the camera caught was picking his filthy bastard red nose. Dirty boy!

I noticed that but decided he was probably sniffing his brother on his fingers.

SPIDERBOY said:
pfazz said:
Well this state of affairs at the swamp clearly can't go on for much longer. If the tactical turtle gets the same return from the next 10 games as he has from the last 10 then clearly he will be toast. So in the interest of fun and wild speculation who do we see as the next target in this mercurial merry go round of football genius at OT. I reckon there is a need to go back to old times and start again so I would like to see the sublime managerial skills of either fat Steve Bruce or the Stoke City saviour in the form of our very own Mark Hughes brought in to save the day that way this glorious run towards oblivion can be continued for as long as possible. Any other suggestions???

I've had a £50 bet with a rag that the turtle will jump ship,BEFORE the end of the season.
I've got the old "by mutual consent" bullshit as well.

when he was appointed i said he'd be gone by xmas. the man is a loon, players wont like him.

lets see.

So did the club insist he kept Goggs because they wanted the continuity lacking when Gollum brought his coaching staff with him, or because they thought the turtle might not be up to it and they wanted a handy caretaker?

East Level 2 said:
So did the club insist he kept Goggs because they wanted the continuity lacking when Gollum brought his coaching staff with him, or because they thought the turtle might not be up to it and they wanted a handy caretaker?

Or because they wanted a recognisably 'rag' face to keep the sheep onside and buying the superstore crap.

de niro said:
SPIDERBOY said:
pfazz said:

I've had a £50 bet with a rag that the turtle will jump ship,BEFORE the end of the season.
I've got the old "by mutual consent" bullshit as well.

when he was appointed i said he'd be gone by xmas. the man is a loon, players wont like him.

lets see.

I genuinely think it will happen and the reason I asked for the "by mutual consent"to be on my part of the bet is that,they will not want it to be seen as a manager walking away from them,all that money spent and then walks away....it will kill them,they'll try and turn it as to them wanting rid. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.