United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
2014%2f11%2fManUtdCompare.jpg
Ah but the rags are still trying to absorb his 'feel-osho-phee'. They'll be flying once they've done that.

01MANC said:
Those stats are clearly misleading. I have it on good authority that things have improved greatly versus Moyes tenure.

Apparently Di Maria has been seen running a lot, so things are looking up.

Falcao has more goals than Welbeck had as well.

Loads of stories today that the rags may not make thd Falcao deal permanent, I thought they had committed to this as his agent had said as much. It seems his knee is s major concern.

abu13 said:
Loads of stories today that the rags may not make thd Falcao deal permanent, I thought they had committed to this as his agent had said as much. It seems his knee is s major concern.

To be fair that's what a lot of people were saying on here when it was announced (with regards his knee) and that's why it's only a very expensive loan, not even they are that daft to sign a player that might be permanently out of the game I always got the feeling they loaned him as a form of showmanship knowing that their was a very high risk he was knackard

Ducado said:
abu13 said:

To be fair that's what a lot of people were saying on here when it was announced (with regards his knee) and that's why it's only a very expensive loan, not even they are that daft to sign a player that might be permanently out of the game I always got the feeling they loaned him as a form of showmanship knowing that their was a very high risk he was knackard

This must be a very complicated deal with all sorts of options for various parties. I suspect that Falcao had the strongest hand at negotiating so the options would be in his favour.

I would therefore assume he has the option to stay subject to some pre agreed fee/wage structure.

He may have the option to go elsewhere again subject to a fee agreed payable to Monaco? Or linked to CL football?

Utd may have an option not to sign linked to number of games played or similar (that would be sensible)?

If the above is the case that would explain the uncertainty about his future. I don’t see him going back to Monaco but I don’t think it will be determined until the end of the season and Falcao will likley have the final say. If we were there now I don’t see many big clubs taking a punt given the lack of game time!

Ducado said:
abu13 said:

Yep. A statement of intent for the plastics.

Gaudion M said:
Ducado said:
abu13 said:

This must be a very complicated deal with all sorts of options for various parties. I suspect that Falcao had the strongest hand at negotiating so the options would be in his favour.

I would therefore assume he has the option to stay subject to some pre agreed fee/wage structure.

He may have the option to go elsewhere again subject to a fee agreed payable to Monaco? Or linked to CL football?

Utd may have an option not to sign linked to number of games played or similar (that would be sensible)?

If the above is the case that would explain the uncertainty about his future. I don’t see him going back to Monaco but I don’t think it will be determined until the end of the season and Falcao will likley have the final say. If we were there now I don’t see many big clubs taking a punt given the lack of game time!
Wasn't there a rumour about a failed medical at madrid ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Gaudion M said:
Ducado said:

Wasn't there a rumour about a failed medical at madrid ?

There was indeed, unsubstantiated though and they were always unlikely to sign him after signing James and Kroos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.