United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrtwiceaseason said:
Gaudion M said:
Ducado said:
To be fair that's what a lot of people were saying on here when it was announced (with regards his knee) and that's why it's only a very expensive loan, not even they are that daft to sign a player that might be permanently out of the game I always got the feeling they loaned him as a form of showmanship knowing that their was a very high risk he was knackard

This must be a very complicated deal with all sorts of options for various parties. I suspect that Falcao had the strongest hand at negotiating so the options would be in his favour.

I would therefore assume he has the option to stay subject to some pre agreed fee/wage structure.

He may have the option to go elsewhere again subject to a fee agreed payable to Monaco? Or linked to CL football?

Utd may have an option not to sign linked to number of games played or similar (that would be sensible)?

If the above is the case that would explain the uncertainty about his future. I don’t see him going back to Monaco but I don’t think it will be determined until the end of the season and Falcao will likley have the final say. If we were there now I don’t see many big clubs taking a punt given the lack of game time!
Wasn't there a rumour about a failed medical at madrid ?

Fuck me, they've had the nerve to ridicule the scousers for Carroll and then Chelsea dor Torres when they'll have spunked £20 million for a one season loan deal that's scored 1 fucking goal!

Even Charlie Austin has currently outscored him!!

inchy14 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Gaudion M said:
This must be a very complicated deal with all sorts of options for various parties. I suspect that Falcao had the strongest hand at negotiating so the options would be in his favour.

I would therefore assume he has the option to stay subject to some pre agreed fee/wage structure.

He may have the option to go elsewhere again subject to a fee agreed payable to Monaco? Or linked to CL football?

Utd may have an option not to sign linked to number of games played or similar (that would be sensible)?

If the above is the case that would explain the uncertainty about his future. I don’t see him going back to Monaco but I don’t think it will be determined until the end of the season and Falcao will likley have the final say. If we were there now I don’t see many big clubs taking a punt given the lack of game time!

Fuck me, they've had the nerve to ridicule the scousers for Carroll and then Chelsea dor Torres when they'll have spunked £20 million for a one season loan deal that's scored 1 fucking goal!

David Silva has as well :D

aguero93:20 said:
inchy14 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

That all very well commenting upon that but why no 'rats' reference?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
inchy14 said:

That all very well commenting upon that but why no 'rats' reference?

Our Dave's not a rat and as long as Falcao underperforms i'm ambivalent towards him, the rest of them at the cesspit are filthy fucking red rats though, Sergio will have outscored all the rodents soon if he keeps going.

5od0ra.jpg

This is called a red rat snake, we should sign one:

[bigimg]http://floridabackyardsnakes.com/files/Bradford_County_Red_Rat_Snake.jpg[/bigimg]

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
This is called a red rat snake, we should sign one:

[bigimg]http://floridabackyardsnakes.com/files/Bradford_County_Red_Rat_Snake.jpg[/bigimg]

RED???? RED????

Aguero93:20 i'm beginning to worry about you.

*sniiff ;-p

I want to sign something that kills red rats and you're worried?

*sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.