United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Davie Moyes said that he would be branded a disgrace, different when it's a foreign manager with a fancy name and "philosophy" isn't it. Moyes had a plan and I'm positive if he was given time would have learned from his mistakes. I hope for Moyes other managers see how much Van Gaal is struggling and see Moyes was doomed from the start with them mongs.

Van Gaal came in with his arrogant/swagger (with his big sweeping statements and taking on journalists) thinking he can rock up at the swamp and make a instant impact now he's looking like a fool with egg on his face after his "judge me in 3 months" comments, looks scared in the latest pesser and with his tail between his legs (not so cocky now eh Louis?)

Take as long as you need Louis xD

dennishasdoneit said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
3 years? No rush Louis. Take as long as you like.

Wonder what fat boy shaw thinks about all this...three years to sort out big spending utd,yet his old club employ a manager who appears to know what he,s doing,without spending £150M and sitting 2nd in the league....
I shouldn't think he gives a toss, he'll be way too busy counting his wages.

ArdwickBlue said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
3 years? No rush Louis. Take as long as you like.

Wonder what fat boy shaw thinks about all this...three years to sort out big spending utd,yet his old club employ a manager who appears to know what he,s doing,without spending £150M and sitting 2nd in the league....

Southampton doesn't have a "gay village" though does it?

England left back for the next 10+ years, limelight etc. He won't be arsed.
What are you insinuating there?

lancs blue said:
Apparently, according to the Turtle, it will now take 3 years for them to reach their full potential - wasn't it 3 months at the start of the season?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29949390" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29949390</a>

3 years eh? How long is his contract for? Wouldn't happen to be 3 years would it? Maybe he's dropping a hint.

Malty said:
If Davie Moyes said that he would be branded a disgrace, different when it's a foreign manager with a fancy name and "philosophy" isn't it. Moyes had a plan and I'm positive if he was given time would have learned from his mistakes. I hope for Moyes other managers see how much Van Gaal is struggling and see Moyes was doomed from the start with them mongs.

Van Gaal came in with his arrogant/swagger (with his big sweeping statements and taking on journalists) thinking he can rock up at the swamp and make a instant impact now he's looking like a fool with egg on his face after his "judge me in 3 months" comments, looks scared in the latest pesser and with his tail between his legs (not so cocky now eh Louis?)

Take as long as you need Louis xD

but,but,but, they have the best and most potent strike force the world has ever seen,shades of law best and comb-over.
except,wooney doesn,t play up front anymore,mata..doesn,t falcao is an expensive crock,and van rapist will never be any use playing for long ball utd...
also,
How is the Herra match fixing investigation going?
Has rojo sorted out his ongoing court case for glassing a neighbour back home in argentina?
has wooneys dad bin cleared of that scottish football match fixing investigation yet?

The muppet show goes on.......

jimharri said:
ArdwickBlue said:
dennishasdoneit said:

Southampton doesn't have a "gay village" though does it?

England left back for the next 10+ years, limelight etc. He won't be arsed.
What are you insinuating there?

That he's fruitier than the first aisle of a supermarket.

I sat next to the most fat arrogant United fan at a doo a couple of weeks ago. He was offensive in the extreme and when I told him I supported city he called us a shitty soulless plastic club. Every time they loose I smile and think of him. They really do attract the worst of the worst.

As for Crerand - scum. Simple. 1
2 family man
3 govern piss can
4 cork gypsy
5 camel gob
6 ticket tout - shouldn't you be dead
7 granny shagger
8 ginger pundit gobshite
9 I own a chippy
10 the injured Welsh dwarf who has never watched a film
11 Andy Cole
12 Tommy Doherty
13 Mike Sweeney
14 that ginger who sang money's too tight to mention
15 fat Irish tv presenter on gmtv
16 Andy mitten
17 lee sharpe
18 Phil Mitchell
19 Kevin Webster
20 Angus deaton

worsleyweb said:
I sat next to the most fat arrogant United fan at a foo a couple of weeks ago. He was offensive in the extreme and when I told him I supported city he called us a shitty soulless plastic club. Every time they loose I smile and think of him. They really do attract the worst of the worst.

Foos do tend to attract the fuckers ;)

bored at work said:
worsleyweb said:
I sat next to the most fat arrogant United fan at a foo a couple of weeks ago. He was offensive in the extreme and when I told him I supported city he called us a shitty soulless plastic club. Every time they loose I smile and think of him. They really do attract the worst of the worst.

Foos do tend to attract the fuckers ;)

Spotted that ! Changed it!! Hate the rag twats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.