United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up on the thread - a row about the size of someones head and it's not the turtle?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
It is mate. Don't take my word for it, I'm sure my friend that you've been outrageously flirting with will confirm.

You get ever so jealous if i agree with anyone other than you, you accuse me of flirting, its all too predictable. Your head is massive, i sometimes wonder how you get through the door, the brain inside you can hear rattling around though.
Youve been drinking again, haven't you? I don't like when you're "in drink". It brings out a nasty side to you.

Edit: I'm watching the game at the Red Lion if you fancy joining me.

Withington?

worsleyweb said:
You get ever so jealous if i agree with anyone other than you, you accuse me of flirting, its all too predictable. Your head is massive, i sometimes wonder how you get through the door, the brain inside you can hear rattling around though.
Youve been drinking again, haven't you? I don't like when you're "in drink". It brings out a nasty side to you.

Withington?
No mate. A bit further south.

Good boozer that though. Used to be one of Marston's busiest in the country. Not sure it is any more though.

It is mate. Don't take my word for it, I'm sure my friend that you've been outrageously flirting with will confirm.

I have had a couple in preparation of what is going to be a painful night for me (before City even kick a ball). Should have asked earlier mate and i'd have come down but its a bit late now, that and your head will be blocking the screen again.

I have had a couple in preparation of what is going to be a painful night for me (before City even kick a ball). Should have asked earlier mate and i'd have come down but its a bit late now, that and your head will be blocking the screen again.
I meant to but I've been asleep all afternoon. Only just woken up. I'm not as young as I used to be ;-)

ArdwickBlue said:

Not against your gargantuan brain. Guessing by the size of your head it must be huge.

I like him but I still like you. x

Mata in BBC post match interview - ' The most important thing is that we won and the three points will help us to carry on this good run.'

That's one win in a row then? Utd academy product Mata clearly on message.YCNMIU

ArdwickBlue said:
ArdwickBlue said:
Not against your gargantuan brain. Guessing by the size of your head it must be huge.

I like him but I still like you. x
Good. Glad you could join in the fun too :-)

Did the Turtle really say the set up at the Swamp is lousy? Wee Davy was only there five minutes so we can't blame him so who does that leave? By implication he can only mean GPC, we all know he ran the gaffe into the ground so he could finish on a personal high.
I wonder if any of the rodents in the press pack will pick it up and run with it, probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.