United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bammy blue said:
If that's true about the rodents wanting to buy Nani back from his loan then that must be one of the most ludicrous transfer dealings in the past few years (well apart from £360,000 a week for a glass kneed crock).......

lol..

ArdwickBlue said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
ArdwickBlue said:
It wasn't supposed to be funny, just like your last line.

Sorry if I've offended the forum police.

Well said, he thinks he's a mod the way he goes on, dont let him get away with it.

I don't have enough posts to fight back.

:-)

just tell him to fuck off. he's just a posh get who talks funny.

de niro said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
de niro said:
just tell him to fuck off. he's just a posh get who talks funny.
Funny ha ha?

what are you doing up at this hour? your valet got a day off?
He's got his annual "training day" whatever the fuck that means. He renegotiated into his contract a couple of years ago, along with a half day holiday on Christmas Day and a free (non-Bordeaux) bottle once a month from the family wine cellar.

Things aren't what they used to be, I'm afraid :-(

de niro said:
Funny ha ha?

He's got his annual "training day" whatever the fuck that means. He renegotiated into his contract a couple of years ago, along with a half day holiday on Christmas Day and a free (non-Bordeaux) bottle once a month from the family wine cellar.

i know what you mean.
sold the family silver yet?
its that or the yacht.

de niro said:
de niro said:

i know what you mean.
sold the family silver yet?
its that or the yacht.
We loaned the family silver to the British Museum when times were somewhat less challenging. A fundamental error upon reflection as it's proving somewhat difficult getting it back to cash it in. They're awkward bastards, they really are.

As to the yacht, "The Condemned Meat " is currently in for repairs for reasons which I'm too embarrassed to repeat on here. I hope to have it back for the away game at St Mary's as we've got a mooring spot at Lymington Harbour which would be a shame not to use. Otherwise I'm going to have to try and blag my way to getting there on the family Lear Jet, which isn't always straightforward, as I'm sure you'll appreciate.

Problems, problems.

silverback said:
Did the Turtle really say the set up at the Swamp is lousy? Wee Davy was only there five minutes so we can't blame him so who does that leave? By implication he can only mean GPC, we all know he ran the gaffe into the ground so he could finish on a personal high.
I wonder if any of the rodents in the press pack will pick it up and run with it, probably not.

Turtle heads ego driven " give me 3 moths... er give me a year...er give me 3 years " and probably on to give me a lifetime has confirmed what we all knew - that GPC left it in a state at the swamp. The job over awed Wee Davie and he was intimidated by the GPC legacy but Turtle has his own career to think of and he ain't carrying the can for the balls up he has found there if he "leaves by mutual consent " at the end of the season should they fail to get into Europe again.

Its too early to expect the press to mention it all but in the end they will have to - doubtless Turtle will have friends in the Dutch press that he can leak info to if / when it suits his purpose to heap rubbish on the end of the GPC era if it deflects from any questioning of the van Gaal philosophy.

Times have changed,when united fans are happy to see Chelsea beat Liverpool, a win win situation for them, Chelsea winning to stop us winning the league, and also beating Liverpool in their battle for a europa league spot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.