United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Vienna_70 said:
More than 24 hours since the last post on this thread.

Is this a new Bluemooners record?

Oh, and in case anyone's forgotten:

SCUM!

My fault Vienna. Twice in the past I have done what you've done as I have noticed the thread disappear on to page 2 of the Forum.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" and all that.

I don't think it's anybody's fault, IIWARF.

It's just that the scummy bastards haven't been bringing attention to themselves nor has some rag twat been running to a newspaper claiming how wonderful they are or that Vanker is going to win the Champions' League this season.

And it's international week.

we should congratulate them at their surge up the table.

bazbarrybazzer said:
sir baconface said:
morton74 said:
Can u photoshop moyes in a BASQUE

Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Right up there with one of the strangest requests i have ever seen on here, that is. ;)

Sorry morton, but the 'blue' in 'bluemoon' might not be what you think it is!

I'm sure you'll get a few pm's inviting you onto other sites though ;)

Vienna_70 said:
It's just that the scummy bastards haven't been bringing attention to themselves nor has some rag twat been running to a newspaper claiming how wonderful they are or that Vanker is going to win the Champions' League this season.

Sorry to disappoint: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/gossip/

Former Manchester United forward Denis Law predicts Louis van Gaal will have the Old Trafford club challenging for the Premier League title and Champions League qualification every season.

Also, check out all the transfer gossip stories for them (not their fault, I know. The truth won't sell newspapers).

This was my favourite
...Manchester United target Gareth Bale...

Orrible sneery scummy rag weasel at work now wants to talk football again for first time since GPC chucked it in.
Told him wasn't interested - they've ruined football with their team of moneybags mercenaries ; )

Deepest Blue said:
Orrible sneery scummy rag weasel at work now wants to talk football again for first time since GPC chucked it in.
Told him wasn't interested - they've ruined football with their team of moneybags mercenaries ; )
Beautiful response!!- right between the eyes!!

keith's curle said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
sir baconface said:
Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Right up there with one of the strangest requests i have ever seen on here, that is. ;)

Sorry morton, but the 'blue' in 'bluemoon' might not be what you think it is!

I'm sure you'll get a few pm's inviting you onto other sites though ;)
Can I rely on YOU for a link lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.