United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
IH8MUFC said:
eyejay51 said:
Just looking at the next round of fixtures, with the scum at Arsenal, it is quite conceivable that the 5 teams below them could all win and go above the red shite.

They will be somewhere near their rightful place in the league by then.

Moyes must be laughing his tits off.
Think Davey is too busy learning how the Spanish say "cross it in" to laugh at the rags.

Probably, shitting himself as to whether he should wear jeans to the final interview.
Oh, and not that I like to show off but...

Crosetty iniho, lad.

More than 24 hours since the last post on this thread.

Is this a new Bluemooners record?

Oh, and in case anyone's forgotten:

SCUM!

Vienna_70 said:

SCUM!

Filthy red rats, gone very quiet today.

After the CSKA game ...Loads of the raggys managed to find their I pads and phones that had been missing after the derby...Good God I fuckin hate them.

According to this article on the BBC, Fellaini felt like a scapegoat after the difficult start to his Untied career.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29998526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29998526</a>

Moyes-Van-Gaal.jpg

Vienna_70 said:

SCUM!

My fault Vienna. Twice in the past I have done what you've done as I have noticed the thread disappear on to page 2 of the Forum.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" and all that.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Vienna_70 said:

SCUM!

My fault Vienna. Twice in the past I have done what you've done as I have noticed the thread disappear on to page 2 of the Forum.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" and all that.

I don't think it's anybody's fault, IIWARF.

It's just that the scummy bastards haven't been bringing attention to themselves nor has some rag twat been running to a newspaper claiming how wonderful they are or that Vanker is going to win the Champions' League this season.

And it's international week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.