United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Record scoring most capped English player Rooney, funny it coincides with the shittiest era of English international football.....I wonder why? He's only the captain because there's no one else to give it to, he had a couple of good games in 2004 for England!

heard on talkshite this morning wanking over him. embarrassing. i've always rated him but of late he's been dire. he's got his caps by being the best of a bad bunch. he also would not have had as many had he played for any other club. its all about shirt sales and tv figures. take his pens off and he's been bloody awful in front of goal.to think he has now made captain says more about our football and the fa and its greed then anything else. its got to the point that i half hope we get beat.

de niro said:
Record scoring most capped English player Rooney, funny it coincides with the shittiest era of English international football.....I wonder why? He's only the captain because there's no one else to give it to, he had a couple of good games in 2004 for England!

heard on talkshite this morning wanking over him. embarrassing. i've always rated him but of late he's been dire. he's got his caps by being the best of a bad bunch. he also would not have had as many had he played for any other club. its all about shirt sales and tv figures. take his pens off and he's been bloody awful in front of goal.to think he has now made captain says more about our football and the fa and its greed then anything else. its got to the point that i half hope we get beat.
In a nutshell mate well said. It pisses me off.

de niro said:

agree with every word

dennishasdoneit said:
de niro said:

agree with every word

I was upset the Slovenian keeper didn't manage to save the rug-head's pen. :(

Vastly overrated because 1. he's English and 2. He's a rag. He was decent years ago as an out and out striker then he got too big for his boots, decided he wanted to be involved with everything and dropped deeper and became almost a number 10. Problem is, he's just not very good at the things needed in that position,, not known for his speed, isn't great at finding space as he's usually just chasing the ball like a headless chicken, isn't a particularly great passer and doesn't possess the vision and even if he did he's far too greedy to play the pass anyway.

Can't really blame him regarding the potential record breaking and captaincy though, i suppose it's not his fault the rest are total shite and the media hype him up beyond belief. Look abroad for opinions on him and you'll get little back, he's never talked about in the world class category and isn't really rated anywhere but in England.

de niro said:

The poor man's Robbie Keane?

It's laughable, the lionisation of an ordinary footballer who occasionally, very occasionally, hit the high notes. Since that goal (and hats off, if one of ours got it, we'd still be giddy), he's contributed the sum total of fork all to both club and country. If he played for any other club, he'd be lamentable at this stage.

mad4city said:
de niro said:

It's laughable, the lionisation of an ordinary footballer who occasionally, very occasionally, hit the high notes. Since that goal (and hats off, if one of ours got it, we'd still be giddy), he's contributed the sum total of fork all to both club and country. If he played for any other club, he'd be lamentable at this stage.
His trophy cabinet would suggest that he's better than ordinary. I'd suggest that we'd be better as a team if we'd have signed him when we had the chance.

That said, he's still a detestable **** of a human being.

I think it's a f**king insult to compare him with Jimmy Greaves who was a far better strikers than Cheater Rooney, the facts speak for themselves....

Rooney, 44 goals in 100 games for England.

Greaves, 44 goals in 57 games.

I bet you Greaves didn't take the penalties either.

Says it all, now will the press stop this wank in and concentrate on reporting proper meaningful news as opposed to plastering that prick all over the back pages of your shitty papers.

Thank you.

malg said:
mad4city said:
de niro said:

His trophy cabinet would suggest that he's better than ordinary. I'd suggest that we'd be better as a team if we'd have signed him when we had the chance.

That said, he's still a detestable c**t of a human being.

Yeah, I'd have to reluctantly concede that he had it once but, as I say, it's long gone.

de niro said:

heard on talkshite this morning wanking over him. embarrassing. i've always rated him but of late he's been dire. he's got his caps by being the best of a bad bunch. he also would not have had as many had he played for any other club. its all about shirt sales and tv figures. take his penis off and he's been bloody awful in front of goal.to think he has now made captain says more about our football and the fa and its greed then anything else. its got to the point that i half hope we get beat.
Edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.