United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
willipp said:
remember arthur mann said:
willipp said:
That filthy rag c**t pube head at it again. Thats fucking disgusting.
My thoughts exactly. How does he get away with it ?

It was completely deliberate 100%. How many times does he get away with it and refs just ignore it. That one on Zabba was just the tip of the iceberg.

I wouldn't normally wish injury on any player, but Fellaini is an exception. I hope someone snaps his fucking leg in two and ends his career before he seriously injures another player.

stony said:
willipp said:

It was completely deliberate 100%. How many times does he get away with it and refs just ignore it. That one on Zabba was just the tip of the iceberg.

I wouldn't normally wish injury on any player, but Fellaini is an exception. I hope someone snaps his fucking leg in two and ends his career before he seriously injures another player.

it`s coming very soon that someone is going to do him

stony said:
willipp said:

I was just thinking the exact same thing. I would never normally wish injury on players, even united players. However, fellani is an exception. I would quite happily see someone snap his leg on purpose as he has absolute disregard for his fellow professionals.

Prestwich_Blue said:
willipp said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Er - care to enlighten us?

Just nearly broke joe allens face in half with one of his well disguised elbows in the Belguim Wales game. Claret flowing everywhere and he just trotts of like its his regular weekly fix.
Ah right. Pube head is Rooney. Fellaini is bog-brush head.

Had me googling the fat scouse **** to see what he'd done :(

aguero93:20 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
willipp said:
Just nearly broke joe allens face in half with one of his well disguised elbows in the Belguim Wales game. Claret flowing everywhere and he just trotts of like its his regular weekly fix.
Ah right. Pube head is Rooney. Fellaini is bog-brush head.

Had me googling the fat scouse c**t to see what he'd done :(

Sorry, false alarm.

You do know though that fat scouse **** is the greatest england striker ever, or at least soon to be. Should be plenty of good reading out there for that.

Someone should make a reel of all the assaults he's committed on the pitch and send it to the FA, the PFA, sky, talksport, and every fucking football journo in the country.

Here's one of the reactions from redcafe

Fellaini, smash! Love it.

He needs to start doing that for United, and get away with it.

Detestable player, detestable club, detestable fans. He's well suited at the rags.

stony said:
Here's one of the reactions from redcafe

Fellaini, smash! Love it.

He needs to start doing that for United, and get away with it.

Detestable player, detestable club, detestable fans. He's well suited at the rags.

That sums those cunts up perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.