United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
marco said:
80 Million euros hehehhehehehhehehehhehehhehehhehehehehehehehehheheh
Funny how they're not adding wages on top like they do for us.
If it we're us, it'd be fee, wages, parking and a happy meal, £100m+, buying the league, ruining football etc..

And my died-in-the-wool-rag mate (rag for 40 years too) has now reached the point where he won't take on the annual twenty quid with me bet on who's gonna finish above who in the league, City or United... tsk tsk...

Fucking hell a rag with some sense. :-)

Henkeman said:
Given how ludicrous football is anyway, it's not often there's a fee that leaves you genuinely staggered. But this is one. Jesus, this is one.
I give you David Luiz; £45-50m, depending which fee you choose to believe. Far more ridiculous than Di Maria. At least Di Maria can actually play football in the role he's selected for; sideshow can't.

I'm Blue said:
marco said:
80 Million euros hehehhehehehhehehehhehehhehehhehehehehehehehehheheh
Funny how they're not adding wages on top like they do for us.
If it we're us, it'd be fee, wages, parking and a happy meal, £100m+, buying the league, ruining football etc..
When I first saw the number, I thought they must have done so as it's a ludicrous amount for Di Maria. Imagine what they would have to pay for Vidal...

It is amazing to think that United have spent over 200 million pounds in the LAST YEAR......including Di Maria.

Fellaini 28, Mata 37, Herrera 29, Shaw 30, Rojo 16 plus 5 (Nani), Di Maria 64.

I am sure this will be highlighted on all news channels in the UK...........not!!.

So that's nearly £140 million spent this summer alone and around £245 million NET over the last 5 transfer windows yet their squad still has more holes in it than a slice of Gorgonzola cheese. I reckon they need to spend another £100 million minimum to get a balanced squad and they have the cheek to call us out for profligate spending.

Of course, they'll argue that it's money they've generated themselves but some of the twats have claimed in the past that even if they could spend £100 million plus in a single transfer window they wouldn't because it's not the "United Way". You can bet your mortgage that those exact same people are now wanking themselves silly over the money they've spent this summer. And let's not forget that any of them that claim that they've only ever spent within their means is a lying **** as anyone with a modicum of knowledge about their history knows full well that they've had their fair share of sugar-daddy owners and more handouts than a homeless tramp in Piccadilly Gardens.

Lifted off the caff;

Rooney RVP Mata are closer to our three biggest problems than our three best players

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-match-vs-sunderland.395256/page-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-mat ... 256/page-3</a>

Interesting take on the squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.