United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
waspish said:
pominoz said:
Of course they can, just been told they are spending their "own money", unlike us.

Could have sworn i read on here that they made 25 mill profit last season and have 35 mill in the bank, how do you buy 250 mills worth of players, with only 60 mill?

Exactly!! If they say it money we earned just ask them what was there net profit last season? I'll predict they won't have a clue!!
Their net profit last season was only due to a tax credit and the same the season before.

So whose money are they spending?

It's not there own must be the banks because we all know the glazers doesn't spend there money

IH8MUFC said:
dazdon said:
A player Real don't want and doesn't figure in their plans gets sold to the rags for £75 mill........excellent and I hope they buy a few more fringe players for loadsamoney.

Expect the obligatory "United are the biggest club in the world" and "My great grandfather visited Salford once in 1887 and instilled the ethos of the rags into my own family".

Rooney will be kicking the office door in expecting more cash after he finds out how much money glazer.com have in the piggy bank.
Ancolotti said that he wants Di Maria to stay but Di Maria wants to leave.

I hope it falls through he is a class player and one that the rags desperately need.

Maybe.

But there are areas of greater need. Centre-back and central midfield, for example. They already have plenty of creative / attacking players.

Di Maria - the 90 million Euro man.

For a player who Real Madrid don't want. Laughable really LOL

10 more million and they basically replaced Ronaldo with Di Maria.. sums up United at present, desperate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2014/08/24/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1408890782.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2014/08/24/futbol/ ... 90782.html</a>

Since no agreement between Real Madrid and Manchester United for the transfer of Di Maria. The white set 15 receives over 75 million fixed variables. Of these 15, the Real Madrid considers that ten of them can reach their coffers with some ease. The Argentine travels to Manchester tomorrow and the official announcement could communicate between Monday and Tuesday. He charged about eight million per season.
Di Maria decided to go to Old Trafford, having had offers over the summer to join PSG and Monaco.
Finally, given the problems the Parisian team to address the payment of his signing without exceeding the limits of Fair Play financial embargo imposed by UEFA, Real Madrid and Manchester United have agreed to close the transfer of left-handed set of Louis Van Gaal.
Di Maria will take 7 at Manchester United, a mythical number one exfutbolista dressed white set, David Beckham.

Leer más: Real Madrid: Real Madrid-United Agreement Di Maria - MARCA.com

Real Madrid laughing all the way to the bank.. what a deal for them!

Prestwich_Blue said:
waspish said:
pominoz said:
Of course they can, just been told they are spending their "own money", unlike us.

Could have sworn i read on here that they made 25 mill profit last season and have 35 mill in the bank, how do you buy 250 mills worth of players, with only 60 mill?

Exactly!! If they say it money we earned just ask them what was there net profit last season? I'll predict they won't have a clue!!
Their net profit last season was only due to a tax credit and the same the season before.
Well that's odd seeing as they hide their accounts in the Cayman Islands, and the last I heard, they were one of those companies which hadn't paid their Corporation Tax to HM Government either.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Is it true Di Maria wanted to come to City to team up with DM, SA and PZ but we said we weren't interested?

we would have been interested but platini's agenda put a stop to it.

so let a club 500m in debt pay out another 60m.

thats financialy fair isn't it.

waspish said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
waspish said:

So whose money are they spending?

It's not there own must be the banks because we all know the glazers doesn't spend there money
It's probably Adidas's and their official Noodle partner's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.