United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see them winning next week. They're away at Burnley who have lost both games, the locals will sense blood as United have stuttered, plus they're hated there. Could get quite heated.

Still early days yet,but going on from last season if it continues,then they deserve everything they get the arrogant bastards.karma is coming to bite them on the arse,and these fcukers laughed at us when we were really in the shit...hope they get everything back ten fold...fuck them...

The big problem they have is the manager he won't drop the big name players rooney and mata and he is going to stick to this 3 at the back when they haven't got the players to play it for me if they played 4-3-3 they'd do alot better di maria van persie and janizia up top is how they should go now but they won't because of his stubbornness and I'm so glad for it can't see him finishing the season there all this king Louis shit won't last long with the fans when there languishing in mid table and struggling to get points of shit teams!

stony said:
I saw someone on here use the name 'Tactical Turtle' for the vadge. That has to be the best one so far.
tacticalturtle.jpg

Blue Smarties said:
I can't see them winning next week. They're away at Burnley who have lost both games, the locals will sense blood as United have stuttered, plus they're hated there. Could get quite heated.

well they kept Chelsea back for 20 minutes and stuck one in the net, united lost there last time they were promoted and the atmosphere in the ground was superb, so i'm going for a Burnley win

My dream is that they don't sign to cover needs and miss out on the CL again. Then their better players, like Mata and Rooney, start putting in transfer requests due to no CL.

Potential death spiral if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.