United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
marco said:
Blue Smarties said:
I can't see them winning next week. They're away at Burnley who have lost both games, the locals will sense blood as United have stuttered, plus they're hated there. Could get quite heated.

well they kept Chelsea back for 20 minutes and stuck one in the net, united lost there last time they were promoted and the atmosphere in the ground was superb, so i'm going for a Burnley win
It'd be typical football. Burnely lose their opening two, United stuttering. United fans saying "this is it, time to win". Nope. Burnley peg them back again.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
I saw someone on here use the name 'Tactical Turtle' for the vadge. That has to be the best one so far.
tacticalturtle.jpg

Haha, fucking brill. Great photoshopping mate, how the fuck you managed to blend Van Gaals face into the turtle I'll never know. Its seamless.

Are they using the double barrel name from now on on every signing??

RVP
LVG
ADM

who's next camilla Parker bowles or Tara Palmer-Tompkinson

I would go with Sacha baron Cohen (borat) running about in a green mankini, "Hey you scouse man, you look-alike a shrek....High fiiiive!

wow they are shit

but they will now try to buy success

yet again

hopefully they will fail to qualify for the CL again and then they will be well and truly fucked :-)

Balti said:
wow they are shit

but they will now try to buy success

yet again

hopefully they will fail to qualify for the CL again and then they will be well and truly fucked :-)

Throwing money at a problem doesn't make it go away. I am more then happy for them to spunk the majority of their remaining transfer budget on Di Maria because as good a player as he is he is not going to carry the rags to 4th place all by himself. Their midfield and defence is an absolute joke and the fear factor has gone about the rags now so even the lower placed teams fancy grabbing a point there and so have a go when they play them. Us, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool all have improved so I really don't see the rags getting anywhere near 4th place. Be very interesting then as pretty much everyone would jump ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.