United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
dubblue said:
cookster said:
Add Fellani and Mata total spend £200M and they have the gall to say we buy success.

They do earn it in fairness to them
'Earn it' in what sense?....
By borrowing money from the banks and loading the debt against the club.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
dubblue said:
They do earn it in fairness to them
Don't forget the shirt sales in Asia. Something really worthwhile they can be genuinely proud of.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Don't forget the shirt sales in Asia. Something really worthwhile they can be genuinely proud of.
And let's not forget the profits from Lou Macari's Chippy, GDM.

citykev28 said:
We really shouldn't underestimate how much Moyes contributed to their current predicament. Ferguson left them in a fucking mess with old players needing replacing. The signs of his last season being a final hurrah were clear to see. A huge fee on a 28 year old in the rapist, begging Weetabix-head to stay, bringing the ginger pig out of retirement, keeping Briggs going, pairing Wobblegob and ViDic whenever he could. To be fair, he pulled it off and claimed the title before scarpering back to Govan before last orders. It's my biggest regret since I started watching City that we couldn't retain the title and finish the c**t off ourselves.

Then came the saviour. I've honestly started to believe that Shakin' Bacon knew he was putting a duffer into his seat to make his achievement look even better. Moyes should have at least a portrait in our museum. He spent their budget on Fellony last summer, pissed the rapist off, lost Briggs to retirement, ViDic to Italy and seemed to destroy the confidence of the half decent players they had there. The damage he did in his short time will have long lasting repercussions.

Now we see them rolling the dice in a desperate attempt to win their Champions League place back. It's like watching a man who just lost his house on the roulette wheel unstrap his watch in a last ditch bid to change his luck.

I never thought I could hate them more after a victory than I already did but the semi final at Wembley proved me wrong. I couldn't take my lad to Wembley Way because the vile twats were attacking everyone. It's because of that day more than anything else why I would love to watch them suffer. They've finished 7th and failed to win their first two games of a season and the rats that follow them are pondering leaping of Trafford Bridge. Imagine if they went through what we did or what Leeds are currently going through? There'd be higher attendances at the club run by the last load of shithouses who abandoned their club at the first sign of trouble.

Before every derby, our players should have a two hour history lesson about what a putrid fucking club they are and told that under no circumstances should they ever take their collective foot off the bastards' throats.

I love this.

KentBlue said:
citykev28 said:
We really shouldn't underestimate how much Moyes contributed to their current predicament. Ferguson left them in a fucking mess with old players needing replacing. The signs of his last season being a final hurrah were clear to see. A huge fee on a 28 year old in the rapist, begging Weetabix-head to stay, bringing the ginger pig out of retirement, keeping Briggs going, pairing Wobblegob and ViDic whenever he could. To be fair, he pulled it off and claimed the title before scarpering back to Govan before last orders. It's my biggest regret since I started watching City that we couldn't retain the title and finish the c**t off ourselves.

Then came the saviour. I've honestly started to believe that Shakin' Bacon knew he was putting a duffer into his seat to make his achievement look even better. Moyes should have at least a portrait in our museum. He spent their budget on Fellony last summer, pissed the rapist off, lost Briggs to retirement, ViDic to Italy and seemed to destroy the confidence of the half decent players they had there. The damage he did in his short time will have long lasting repercussions.

Now we see them rolling the dice in a desperate attempt to win their Champions League place back. It's like watching a man who just lost his house on the roulette wheel unstrap his watch in a last ditch bid to change his luck.

I never thought I could hate them more after a victory than I already did but the semi final at Wembley proved me wrong. I couldn't take my lad to Wembley Way because the vile twats were attacking everyone. It's because of that day more than anything else why I would love to watch them suffer. They've finished 7th and failed to win their first two games of a season and the rats that follow them are pondering leaping of Trafford Bridge. Imagine if they went through what we did or what Leeds are currently going through? There'd be higher attendances at the club run by the last load of shithouses who abandoned their club at the first sign of trouble.

Before every derby, our players should have a two hour history lesson about what a putrid fucking club they are and told that under no circumstances should they ever take their collective foot off the bastards' throats.

I love this.
Have to agree, it's a cracking post.

Tactical Turtle ""The only reason to give a penalty is when the opponent touches the leg of a player. Van Persie and Young were touched.

Young lifted the ball across the opponent and he was touched by the opponent."

Here's me thinking footy was a contact sport. What are the rags opponents supposed to do ... just let them pass with a "excuse me. Sorry I was in your way"???

Rag Interlopers

When i joined BM over 5 years ago, i used to be well pissed when a rag interloper posted and it took quite a few posts to sniff em out. That was partly due to the fact they were rubbing our noses in it ON the pitch as well as OFF it. The last thing we needed was them rubbing our noses in it on here also.
Fast forward those 5.5 years and how the worm has turned. These days, City are the ones on the up. The rags are desperately throwing money around to try and get them back into the top 4 so sponsors won't be creaming back cash left right and centre.
This means they have spent DOUBLE our net spend in the last 5 windows (Once Angle De Miracle signs) showing their desperation just to catch us.
On this basis, why the fook do the interlopers come on here only to have a new one ripped open?
Stupidity aside, why the fook would they want to come on here and argue their case when they are doing exactly what we did when they were slagging us off?
Strange breeds those rags aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.