United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
manimanc said:
KentBlue said:
citykev28 said:
We really shouldn't underestimate how much Moyes contributed to their current predicament. Ferguson left them in a fucking mess with old players needing replacing. The signs of his last season being a final hurrah were clear to see. A huge fee on a 28 year old in the rapist, begging Weetabix-head to stay, bringing the ginger pig out of retirement, keeping Briggs going, pairing Wobblegob and ViDic whenever he could. To be fair, he pulled it off and claimed the title before scarpering back to Govan before last orders. It's my biggest regret since I started watching City that we couldn't retain the title and finish the c**t off ourselves.

Then came the saviour. I've honestly started to believe that Shakin' Bacon knew he was putting a duffer into his seat to make his achievement look even better. Moyes should have at least a portrait in our museum. He spent their budget on Fellony last summer, pissed the rapist off, lost Briggs to retirement, ViDic to Italy and seemed to destroy the confidence of the half decent players they had there. The damage he did in his short time will have long lasting repercussions.

Now we see them rolling the dice in a desperate attempt to win their Champions League place back. It's like watching a man who just lost his house on the roulette wheel unstrap his watch in a last ditch bid to change his luck.

I never thought I could hate them more after a victory than I already did but the semi final at Wembley proved me wrong. I couldn't take my lad to Wembley Way because the vile twats were attacking everyone. It's because of that day more than anything else why I would love to watch them suffer. They've finished 7th and failed to win their first two games of a season and the rats that follow them are pondering leaping of Trafford Bridge. Imagine if they went through what we did or what Leeds are currently going through? There'd be higher attendances at the club run by the last load of shithouses who abandoned their club at the first sign of trouble.

Before every derby, our players should have a two hour history lesson about what a putrid fucking club they are and told that under no circumstances should they ever take their collective foot off the bastards' throats.

I love this.
nail hit firmly on head....

Give over. You'll be telling us they were even tipping the disabled out of their wheel chairs next.

Re: Rag Interlopers

Spoilt foreigners, kids, typical internet Trolls I have no sympathy for, and wouldn't mind if they all just rotted away.

Muppet Rags like this destroy any potential football discussion online.

However, long serving lads who had been going to matches for many years and live around here, I do have sympathy with, as many have become dissattched with the club, and can see clearly the rot within the club.

It used to be quite common, and we (both the mod team and the users) got quite good at sniffing them out, but they are quite rare nowadays, I would not mind they could come on here as United fans and join in the debates we don't have a problem with any fan joining up (as long as they remember this is a City forum and we will see things from a City perspective)

Ducado said:
It used to be quite common, and we (both the mod team and the users) got quite good at sniffing them out, but they are quite rare nowadays, I would not mind they could come on here as United fans and join in the debates we don't have a problem with any fan joining up (as long as they remember this is a City forum and we will see things from a City perspective)

Jack The Rag was OK at first,until he started to take the fucking high moral ground.

oakiecokie said:
Ducado said:

Jack The Rag was OK at first,until he started to take the fucking high moral ground.
A lot start off ok,but the main reason they are here is to lead us to the path of light, like some African missionary
It's the sanctimonious drivel I can do well without

We had one lad on a few years back and he was a great lad, knew when not to post appreciated this was a City forum can't remember his username but he was a great poster

We have had great Spuds fans as well on here in fact, to my surprise they have been the best non City fans to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.