United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Personally it's the media that go on about our empty seats that annoy me from other fans I except it as it is! But empty gates spouting from the media who are on freebees at these grounds what pisses me of!

Nobody used to mention empty seats until 5 years ago.

Unfortunately that will no longer happen. The GMP were greatly embarrassed when the original figures were released, following a Freedom of Information request from a rag fan group suspicious of the club's official attendance figures, as the GMP figures were never meant for public consumption. I put in a FOI request to the GMP for last season's games but was told that the information wasn't available. Seeing as they had all the detailed information just two seasons before I challenged this but was given the same reply. It looks like the club has 'had a word'.

Maybe they sent the 'MIBS' round to 'have a word', these Primark clad scroates need to keep active.

It is damning that the ONLY League Cup tie over the last two days reported on BBC Sport website that DOES NOT HAVE an attendance figure against it is the one at the Swamp

Even Sunderland with 21 thou and Newcastle with 33 thou weren't so ashamed to admit theirs
Never mind poor old Preston with 5 thou

All those empty seats at the swamp just shows you what sort of attendance the rags would get for CL and FA Cup games if their season tickets holders weren't forced to buy tickets. They declared a full house for the Cambridge replay last season but from what I was told by a rag mate who went there were about 30,000 empty seats. Apparently about 15,000 empty seats for the Brugge game also claimed as a full house. All that after forcing 55,000 S/T holders to buy tickets so they can declare full houses.

It is damning that the ONLY League Cup tie over the last two days reported on BBC Sport website that DOES NOT HAVE an attendance figure against it is the one at the Swamp

Even Sunderland with 21 thou and Newcastle with 33 thou weren't so ashamed to admit theirs
Never mind poor old Preston with 5 thou

I've even had a look on the Ipswich OS,which has all the attendances next to the fixtures........nothing down for this game.

I don't know why they don't just announce the figure. Every fucker apart from delusional brainwashed armchair Rags knows it was far from a sell-out last night and they've announced all the other attendances of early round home league cup games over the past few years - usually in the mid 40-000's - so I'm unsure why they're being so secretive about it this time round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.