United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was imagining things when the whole of Manchester,at that time, red and blue, came together in a show of mutual mourning of that fateful tragedy .

So I was imagining things when the whole of Manchester,at that time, red and blue, came together in a show of mutual mourning of that fateful tragedy .
We were also respectful at the anniversary derby mate and we get fuck all thanks from the scum, A truly hateful club from top to bottom. We know their history better than them.

So they did what exactly for the families in the 60,s 70,s 80,s 90,,s then ? Or did it take harry Gregg to have a go at Charlton and cantona to fill his pockets for something to happen ?

If it was up to me I'd have given them all houses for life, but it's almost 60 years too late now, and many of them have passed away. It's worth noting that this story only came into the public domain from a book that was published in 2006, so none of the people involved at the club in the late 50's could verify or dispute any of the content. The story centered around Jackie Blanchflower, who survived the crash, but was too injured to play again. Him and his pregnant wife were asked to move out of the players digs in Salford. As was Johnny Berry who was also injured in the crash. I haven't found any concrete stories about deceased players wives and children being evicted from club houses. Although if someone on here can locate the facts around that tale, I would like to read up on it.

CPp-aLIW8AAg3Ic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.