United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his name has been fortunate in his games tbh, time will tell but I suspect he is a flash in the pan, Swansea was an offside and a back pass to him, poor opposition in the Ipswich game (team cost £8,500) and Liverpool games with guess what Sunderland next, we'll see anyway !

What's his name has been fortunate in his games tbh, time will tell but I suspect he is a flash in the pan, Swansea was an offside and a back pass to him, poor opposition in the Ipswich game (team cost £8,500) and Liverpool games with guess what Sunderland next, we'll see anyway !

Notwithstanding the above, blue tinted shades off, anyone with decent football brains would acknowledge
that he is showing some way above average skill attributes, at 19 year old mind you.
I was mocking this panic closing-day signing like everybody else, but having a slice of humble pie now.
He has every qualities to develop quickly into a top striker, in the same vein of Anelka ( i find his overall game very similar to Anelka of early 2000s ).
Time will tell very soon if i am wrong.

Notwithstanding the above, blue tinted shades off, anyone with decent football brains would acknowledge
that he is showing some way above average skill attributes, at 19 year old mind you.
I was mocking this panic closing-day signing like everybody else, but having a slice of humble pie now.
He has every qualities to develop quickly into a top striker, in the same vein of Anelka ( i find his overall game very similar to Anelka of early 2000s ).
Time will tell very soon if i am wrong.

You could be right but he's yet to play against a decent team that doesn't stand off him or gift him openings. We'll have a better idea by the end of October.

You could be right but he's yet to play against a decent team that doesn't stand off him or gift him openings. We'll have a better idea by the end of October.

Well, next week they play the gooners at their turf, can't ask for a better test.
While we receive the bar-codes at home, we could find ourselves 8 points clear of them if things goes our way.

It's been a fantastic start, but yeah, judgement still has to be reserved. He'll inevitably have dips of form throughout the season (seasons even, he's got plenty of time to live up to the price), but he seems to have the talent and his head seems to be firmly screwed on for a 19-year old.

you're* :)
you're. No *.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.