United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, next week they play the gooners at their turf, can't ask for a better test.
While we receive the bar-codes at home, we could find ourselves 8 points clear of them if things goes our way.

Steady on there let's not get ahead of ourselves, it's not going to be a walk over tomorrow, I don't see sunderland giving them lot a game they are in the ground hog day free fall they have before they sack the manager get a reaction and stay up.

Did it have clogs on?
Notwithstanding the above, blue tinted shades off, anyone with decent football brains would acknowledge
that he is showing some way above average skill attributes, at 19 year old mind you.
I was mocking this panic closing-day signing like everybody else, but having a slice of humble pie now.
He has every qualities to develop quickly into a top striker, in the same vein of Anelka ( i find his overall game very similar to Anelka of early 2000s ).
Time will tell very soon if i am wrong.

Already a certainty for the Sportswriter's Young Player of the Year I would suggest and most probably already vying for the senior title alongside De Gea.

Well, next week they play the gooners at their turf, can't ask for a better test.
While we receive the bar-codes at home, we could find ourselves 8 points clear of them if things goes our way.

That would mean them losing at home to Sunderland as well as away at Arsenal, while we have to win tomorrow and a week later. Very unlikely IMO. In any case, they normally get something at Arsenal regardless of how well they've played.

View from the Ipswich end. There's at least 55k in these 3 stands alone.
Ipswich.jpg

View of the Ipswich end, another 8-10k
CPnB9lIWgAAQ-ib4IJ5N.jpg

The stretford end - Full
12006313_10204932379297273_9206957652231193486_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.