United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't,he was on here being obsessed with us, also reading that thread on Ragcafe is funny as fuck,not a match goer amongst them.

I don't really care if people go/don't go these days because it is expensive and money is tight - I've got a season ticket but, due to money, won't go V Palace in the LC or generally in the CL

What I can't be doing with is Utd fans banging on about 100s millions of fans when is suits them but can't fill the Sty when tickets are on open sale - surely not everyone of their 650million fan base is skint??

View from the Ipswich end. There's at least 55k in these 3 stands alone.
Ipswich.jpg

View of the Ipswich end, another 8-10k
CPnB9lIWgAAQ-ib4IJ5N.jpg

The stretford end - Full
12006313_10204932379297273_9206957652231193486_n.jpg
You are a fucking laughing stock. The worst kind of gobshite red. Doesn't go, even though there's plenty of available tickets, lives local enough for it to be easy to get there but instead spends his time on a City forum. Utter utter **** of a man. I imagine you're the most knowledgable bloke in whatever cesspit of a pub you go in though so kudos for that.
There were less than 50,000 at that match by the way. Proper match going reds don't need to try and defend the attendance. They don't have to justify anything, they just accept that every now and again there's not a sell out, or even close. Not the pub going, shirt wearing, Google cunts though. Nah, they come on City forums making themselves look like nobheads.

A sad loss indeed when uncle Malc popped his sneakers. Let's hope his offspring continue in the same manner.

Must admit I shed a salty one hearing the news that Edward Glazer was leaving the Dining table little less than six months after his father's death.

FFS stay and order dessert was my thought...
Could you break it down into one sentence for me?

I'll do better than that I'll break it down into one word "Legend"

You are a fucking laughing stock. The worst kind of gobshite red. Doesn't go, even though there's plenty of available tickets, lives local enough for it to be easy to get there but instead spends his time on a City forum. Utter utter **** of a man. I imagine you're the most knowledgable bloke in whatever cesspit of a pub you go in though so kudos for that.
There were less than 50,000 at that match by the way. Proper match going reds don't need to try and defend the attendance. They don't have to justify anything, they just accept that every now and again there's not a sell out, or even close. Not the pub going, shirt wearing, Google cunts though. Nah, they come on City forums making themselves look like nobheads.

FFS chill. Just a bit of banter. We are overtaking them, they are scared.

FFS chill. Just a bit of banter. We are overtaking them, they are scared.
"Now, calm down Skeeter he aint hurtin' nobody..."

Lol I knew it would descend into this but in fairness he is trolling, he's not here for discussion, just a place to spout his bile and garbage, feeding off the responses. He should be banned and I doubt he will care when it happens, he's probably wondering how long he can push it before it happens. Then he will treat it like some moral victory too... and tell himself "they knew I was right and couldn't handle the truth... I win" you know the type, completely deluded with themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.