United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can only beat the teams put in front of them.
We've dropped 6 points, and they've taken capitalised to the max. Nobody to blame but ourselves.

We can all take the piss out of the rags being poor etcetera but there the fuckers are at the top of the league,which after throwing hundreds of millions at the team they should be there or thereabouts. I seriously hope we get our injured players and some form back before the derby otherwise i am booking a fucking holiday away for that weekend!

I will see how the rags navigate October's fixtures before taking them seriously.
What's the best they get a good return on them. They are extremely average but the ball always bounces their way and the refs are laughable when it comes to them.

They've had a relatively easy start to the campaign. Spurs should have beat them and Liverpool are dogshit right now. Then they've played Sunderland, Newcastle and villa who are shit.
Let's see how they get on next month. Raggy fuckeds will probably win them all with 6 offside goals, 3 own goals and 4 debatable penalties.

Horrible how they are top,tells us more about the premier league that it's not what some make it out to be,but top they are so let's see if they can stick it out or wilt under pressure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.