United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I was asked, two months after Mancini led us to the promised land, to be a guest speaker at a school event where "successful leadership" was the topic of debate. As the session started, the video cranked up and none other than dear old Alex, aka GPC, loomed before us on the big screen, ready to impart his specially prepared pearls of wisdom. Alas, the wine had been imbibed, and thus I stood, alone and defiant, middle finger to the fore. And shouted to no-one and everyone, "FUCK YOU FERGIE" Cue much staring in disbelief by the vast majority of attendees until, like a the pipe from a cherub in heaven, a voice at the back piped up, "Not in my lifetime? Get fucked."

We have been their nemesis from the creation of dawn. But it's been a long journey to finally stand on their dirty, choaking throats. Let's make sure we all press down. Hard.

I was asked, two months after Mancini led us to the promised land, to be a guest speaker at a school event where "successful leadership" was the topic of debate. As the session started, the video cranked up and none other than dear old Alex, aka GPC, loomed before us on the big screen, ready to impart his specially prepared pearls of wisdom. Alas, the wine had been imbibed, and thus I stood, alone and defiant, middle finger to the fore. And shouted to no-one and everyone, "FUCK YOU FERGIE" Cue much staring in disbelief by the vast majority of attendees until, like a the pipe from a cherub in heaven, a voice at the back piped up, "Not in my lifetime? Get fucked."

We have been their nemesis from the creation of dawn. But it's been a long journey to finally stand on their dirty, choaking throats. Let's make sure we all press down. Hard.

on the 7th day God created a magic talking leopard and forgot all about us, and in the meantime, Satan created the Rags.

There isn't any discussion on the United thread, just abuse. I find it astounding that after 48 hours of merciless slagging regarding the attendance, I post 3 pictures from an Ipswich forum to offer an opposing view, and I am the one trying to wind you lot up!!! That's like throwing breeze blocks at someone for 2 days, then having a strop when they throw a pebble back. I'm more than happy to have a discussion, and exchange viewpoints, but most just want to have a cheap pop. How dare I stick up for myself! Be sure to let me know next time you come on, so I can bow down at your feet.

I'm away now for a few pints, hope Spurs give you a spanking ;)
Soooo after years and years of arrogance and belittling us the rags now want a discussion? hahaha fuck off!

There isn't any discussion on the United thread, just abuse. I find it astounding that after 48 hours of merciless slagging regarding the attendance, I post 3 pictures from an Ipswich forum to offer an opposing view, and I am the one trying to wind you lot up!!! That's like throwing breeze blocks at someone for 2 days, then having a strop when they throw a pebble back. I'm more than happy to have a discussion, and exchange viewpoints, but most just want to have a cheap pop. How dare I stick up for myself! Be sure to let me know next time you come on, so I can bow down at your feet.

Slagging City's attendances is all you now lot have so when you fail to fill your ground from your famous 659 million fanbase you should expect a slagging. That's twice now already this season the "biggest club in the world" has had vast swathes of seats unfilled. Yes MEN that's what swathes of empty seats look like. And the pictures don't confirm the attendance. Why is it not published anywhere? Embarrassed?

Hahaha..... I like that. I'm sick of hearing about that **** and his droplets of leadership wisdom. However, I did like the recent one where he revealed that when Rooney held the club to ransom for his £250k a week, GPC then had it written into his contract that no player could be paid more than him.........greedy ****.

10'000 empty seats at every rag home game, as confirmed by the Gmp a couple of seasons ago. The Derby is the only home game they completely sell out for. Can't get tickets for matches, is still the excuse for rags round my way.

Wish it had been me, I'd have called him a pissed up **** before they dragged me off mind :) good one, made me smile

Never been Thailand but at least I now know you can get a pint at seven in the morning

I love this blues around the world are brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.