United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Gaal was on the Monarch flight from Faro this afternoon. Told him he was doing a fantastic job and I hope he manages them for years.

I saw him on his journey out to Portugal on a Ryanair flight (Monday 5th).

Big, lanky, ugly bastard that he is. Thankfully I had my MCFC top on and gave him a polite smile when he saw it, just to remind him who was top of the league.

Key Sports I believe

Like Hodgson and the rest of the team!
And a good number of the under 21s now that hodgson has a say over who is picked

I'm sure it has absolutely nothing about their value going up if picked or their contracts that increase if they get picked for England, nooooo

There was even an article a while back, not the recent one, highlighting the twenty best youngsters in the Prem, odd how 18 of them were all contracted to key sports, or just coincidence?

Football is corrupt shocker! Been saying it for years how corrupt football is and people are beginning to see what the reality really is. However it isn't in journos interests at the moment to reveal anything as they are all part of it in all probability. Why has nobody looked at the recent transfer of Martial for instance and the money involved or Bebe etc. CL is corrupt, UEFA and FIFA are as are many players, managers, agents etc

Football is corrupt shocker! Been saying it for years how corrupt football is and people are beginning to see what the reality really is. However it isn't in journos interests at the moment to reveal anything as they are all part of it in all probability. Why has nobody looked at the recent transfer of Martial for instance and the money involved or Bebe etc. CL is corrupt, UEFA and FIFA are as are many players, managers, agents etc

6a01287651dd4a970c017c32c8ccd2970b-pi

When you see all the players listed like in here it makes you wonder why more people involved in football journalism don't pick this up

http://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/the-hodgson-template.html?m=1

Very interesting that moh, the bent bastard no wonder watching England is dying on it's arse with this bent twat incharge..
Also you only have to put on a rag shirt and your on the team sheet..
To think there was talk of redknapp getting the job at the same time as this idiot another bent ****. So the bullshit dyke and the FA spout out about bringing through more home grown players is just that..

FA chief Greg Dyke plans to get tough on overseas-player quotas ...

Very interesting that moh, the bent bastard no wonder watching England is dying on it's arse with this bent twat incharge..
Also you only have to put on a rag shirt and your on the team sheet..
To think there was talk of redknapp getting the job at the same time as this idiot another bent ****. So the bullshit dyke and the FA spout out about bringing through more home grown players is just that..

FA chief Greg Dyke plans to get tough on overseas-player quotas ...
Jeez - and Dickhead Van Dyke complains about FIFA and UEFA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.