United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played less than 60 minutes all season...........Hodgson had the ideal opportunity of putting a side together to prepare for the euros after the world cup debacle yet still picks players based on who they play for and not on form

Oh there just had to be a utd player in th england team....even a half fit,over rated, dick of a center half who cant control his face ,never mind the ball.

Oh there just had to be a utd player in th england team....even a half fit,over rated, dick of a center half who cant control his face ,never mind the ball.

They should have his head in a glass box as an attraction, but instead of dropping coins in the slot you'd drop E's to make it gurn.

I went into Timpson's to get a couple of keys cut this afternoon, wearing my City jacket.

Anyway, while the female assistant was checking the keys, her male colleague started. "You want to get a proper top."

"Nothing wrong with this one," l replied, immediately on rag alert.

After repeating the crap about the top a couple of times, he then changed tack, "You should get a proper logo" - yep, logo - "on it," and picked up a rag badge they had on sale, confirming my suspicions.

After telling him I was quite happy with the badge on my coat and informing him that City is the only team in Manchester, he asked where we were in the League.

"Top," I replied flatly and went to speak to the woman. "Can I leave them with you and pick them up later?"

"Yeah, you don't want to listen to him waffling on do you?" she replied.

Plastic rags really are the most despicable shirt wearing gobshites. The only saving grace is they insist on making such twats out of themselves repeatedly. I mostly just laugh at them and their ill informed bitter-isms. "Council House" is my favourite. A jibe about our lack of money to be able to afford our own ground which has no semblance in reality and berates a football club whose tenancy cements our community standing with MANCHESTER City Council and the local community by means of investment and facilities all of which is a concious choice of the club currently. The irony is lost on the numb as a piss stone knob-heads.

I went into Timpson's to get a couple of keys cut this afternoon, wearing my City jacket.

Anyway, while the female assistant was checking the keys, her male colleague started. "You want to get a proper top."

After repeating the crap about the top a couple of times, he then changed tack, "You should get a proper logo" - yep, logo - "on it," and picked up a rag badge they had on sale, confirming my suspicions.

After telling him I was quite happy with the badge on my coat and informing him that City is the only team in Manchester, he asked where we were in the League.

"Top," I replied flatly and went to speak to the woman. "Can I leave them with you and pick them up later?"

As an aside, I was getting some keys cut in Stratford in London (where I live for Uni).

Picked up a City key ring and the assistant struck up a conversation about football. He was an Arsenal fan.

He said 'We don't get many of your lot down here. Where are you from?'

Told him I was from Manchester and he goes; 'I thought so. The only people who look at the City key-rings are Northerners. Get loads of United fans, though. The only reason we keep those keyrings in stock is because the owners are City fans from Manchester. They're from Wythenshaw and have season tickets.'

So you'd think the owners would keep an eye out for vermin when looking for employees. . .

A few years back I went into a shop (cant recall what it was) with the intention of buying an item there and the rag behind the counter made some general comment about my jacket as I walked in and I simply turned and said ''have a good day now, you just lost yourself a sale'' and walked out.
I don't (or didn't when in Manchester) knowingly give my money to brash rag businesses.

A few years back I went into a shop (cant recall what it was) with the intention of buying an item there and the rag behind the counter made some general comment about my jacket as I walked in and I simply turned and said ''have a good day now, you just lost yourself a sale'' and walked out.
I don't (or didn't when in Manchester) knowingly give my money to brash rag businesses.
This all day long,won't give them the steam off my turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.