United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally rude and slinging insults?? I'm pretty sure that was you, tho if you consider a player that dived and cheated his way to goals as exceptional you have a pretty strange concept of football, since 1992 I will dismiss all of the rag players and team achievements out of hand as that is my opinion on them, out of the 13 or 14 prem titles they won how meny of them were gifted (via officials) or cheated(fergie time/diving for pens)
Also to dismiss someone's football knowledge just because you can google a teams stats quicker is quite frankly ludicrous, but once again you carry on and keep bigging up the tranny after all this is the best forum to do that...

rare to see a post and view completely without merit, you've succeeded though.

It's over guys, give em the title now.

DAILY MIRROR
Manchester United want to re-sign Old Trafford great Cristiano Ronaldo as the club intensifies its efforts to buy a potentially title-winning squad.

Edited for accuracy.
They must have a few season tickets left for sale to re hash this rumour. They are like a teenage boy who cant take getting told no when asking out a girl. Desperate.

Is there any player those scum bags are not linked with and never comes off? It's getting beyond embarrassing when they are talking about Ronaldo again, and it's interesting that wenger is saying it how he sees it on the so called youth policy.

I can see a return of the United of the 80s. Big money signings like Neil Webb and Danny Wallace that never really came off in a desperate attempt to keep up with the scousers.

Souvenir shop bags that had the proclamation of them being 'the greatest club in the world' and a manager you can draw as many parallels with LVG as being slightly crackers in the form of Big Ron. Fuck they were even sponsored by Addidas too, long let the philosopher van Gaal stay in charge I don't think they realise how they are creaking backwards and are looking like just another team in the premier league.

Funny how that didn't make Talkshite or SlySports!

Mitten is a proper scumbag, masquerading as a journalist, notice his sly dig with the mention of the seat colour.
You would think its a great story, MLS fans stand up to stop their league being interrupted by foreign teams who want to gain for fans and revenue from the us, I.e. Has MLS grown up and not new nurturing like this anymore?

Unbelievable that it's not a big closed season story...

Any chance on elaborating on that, as far as I can see he scored 84 goals in 196 games for the rags tho 40ish of them was in 1 season So 40 odd over 5 years, not the best record in the prem really, pretty average when you think about it, unless your a tranny fanboy then it's great...

You're letting the seasons where he was a teenager distort the rest of his career, in reality he's been a goalscoring machine every season since he turned 21.

You would think its a great story, MLS fans stand up to stop their league being interrupted by foreign teams who want to gain for fans and revenue from the us, I.e. Has MLS grown up and not new nurturing like this anymore?

Unbelievable that it's not a big closed season story...

...Jeff.

Never forget the Jeff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.