United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance on elaborating on that, as far as I can see he scored 84 goals in 196 games for the rags tho 40ish of them was in 1 season So 40 odd over 5 years, not the best record in the prem really, pretty average when you think about it, unless your a tranny fanboy then it's great...

2006/07: Apps: 34, Gls: 17.
2007/08: Apps: 34, Gls: 31.
2008/08: Apps: 33, Gls: 18.

So his last 3 seasons were exceptional, so your post was bollocks, he took his time to step up, but when he did he was unbelievable and the key to why United was so successful in that period, with 3 back to back titles, a CL and another final to boot.

A rag on ragcafe is pretty amusing on the KDB thread. Still praying the Arabs go and leave us in shit haha.

2006/07: Apps: 34, Gls: 17.
2007/08: Apps: 34, Gls: 31.
2008/08: Apps: 33, Gls: 18.

So his last 3 seasons were exceptional, so your post was bollocks, he took his time to step up, but when he did he was unbelievable and the key to why United was so successful in that period, with 3 back to back titles, a CL and another final to boot.

Ok 2 seasons he was above average, 1 exceptional, that's all, you do know he wasn't the only player in the rags team for them 3 seasons, tho if you want to get on your knees and blow the tranny you do that, me I'll call him a **** and say he will not be good enough to help the rags win the premier league now...

Ok 2 seasons he was above average, 1 exceptional, that's all, you do know he wasn't the only player in the rags team for them 3 seasons, tho if you want to get on your knees and blow the tranny you do that, me I'll call him a **** and say he will not be good enough to help the rags win the premier league now...

numpty personified.

Typical rag closed season where they are linked with everyone - Ramos - not coming not big enough. Ibra - oh he's not coming either - I know lets go back to old faithful - Ronaldo................. that will drum up the sales.

Likelihood is DeGea ( who they don't wanna lose ) will get his move to Real at the 11th hour in P/X for Pedro with cash either way - that way they get a big name striker so to speak and for the Glasers its cash neutral -as they would prefer.

Typical rag closed season where they are linked with everyone - Ramos - not coming not big enough. Ibra - oh he's not coming either - I know lets go back to old faithful - Ronaldo................. that will drum up the sales.

Likelihood is DeGea ( who they don't wanna lose ) will get his move to Real at the 11th hour in P/X for Pedro with cash either way - that way they get a big name striker so to speak and for the Glasers its cash neutral -as they would prefer.

Pedro plays for Barca. . .

Hey I'm not the one bigging up an ex rag poster boy, so who's the real numpty...

I'm not, I was just correcting you on your assertion that a record over 3 seasons of Apps: 101, Gls: 66, Ass: 27, with CL record of Apps: 33, Gls: 15, Ass: 10, wasn't exceptional, and wasn't world class along with trophies won in a side that dominated English football at that time. Anyone who argues that he was not world class in that period at the Rags is a complete numpty, simple as. I don't like the bloke at all, but I'm not going to dismiss people's achievements out of hand because I want to sling insults, and be generally rude to people, who evidently know a lot more than you.

Think if that happens Barca will be doing their nuts tbh mate :D

I'm not, I was just correcting you on your assertion that a record over 3 seasons of Apps: 101, Gls: 66, Ass: 27, with CL record of Apps: 33, Gls: 15, Ass: 10, wasn't exceptional, and wasn't world class along with trophies won in a side that dominated English football at that time. Anyone who argues that he was not world class in that period at the Rags is a complete numpty, simple as. I don't like the bloke at all, but I'm not going to dismiss people's achievements out of hand because I want to sling insults, and be generally rude to people, who evidently know a lot more than you.

Generally rude and slinging insults?? I'm pretty sure that was you, tho if you consider a player that dived and cheated his way to goals as exceptional you have a pretty strange concept of football, since 1992 I will dismiss all of the rag players and team achievements out of hand as that is my opinion on them, out of the 13 or 14 prem titles they won how meny of them were gifted (via officials) or cheated(fergie time/diving for pens)
Also to dismiss someone's football knowledge just because you can google a teams stats quicker is quite frankly ludicrous, but once again you carry on and keep bigging up the tranny after all this is the best forum to do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.