United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over guys, give em the title now.

DAILY MIRROR
Manchester United want to re-sign Old Trafford great Cristiano Ronaldo as the club intensifies its efforts to build a potentially title-winning squad.

when did he leave united I must have missed that one and him being a youth player that come to united from the age of 7 with rooney at the same time why would they ever pay for players when the youth setup at united works every season

the world biggest club don't pay for players they come for nothing and play for free and all the report that united are also the richest club in the world are true the debt of £550million is a type type error

when did he leave united I must have missed that one and him being a youth player that come to united from the age of 7 with rooney at the same time why would they ever pay for players when the youth setup at united works every season

the world biggest club don't pay for players they come for nothing and play for free and all the report that united are also the richest club in the world are true the debt of £550million is a type error

You would think its a great story, MLS fans stand up to stop their league being interrupted by foreign teams who want to gain for fans and revenue from the us, I.e. Has MLS grown up and not new nurturing like this anymore?

Unbelievable that it's not a big closed season story...
Doesn't play with the media story about how everyone loves the rags though

You're letting the seasons where he was a teenager distort the rest of his career, in reality he's been a goalscoring machine every season since he turned 21.

I get what your saying, I just loath to admit he's any good, and thru my blue eyes I will only ever see him as a cheating diving tranny fookwit, in the future he will be remembered to the world as a great player whereas I will only remember him as a ****, it's a simplistic view of things but that's the way I will remember any rags/ex rags
As a caveat rags that become blue, players or staff will get a special dispensation to prove their worth...

I get what your saying, I just loath to admit he's any good, and thru my blue eyes I will only ever see him as a cheating diving tranny fookwit, in the future he will be remembered to the world as a great player whereas I will only remember him as a ****, it's a simplistic view of things but that's the way I will remember any rags/ex rags
As a caveat rags that become blue, players or staff will get a special dispensation to prove their worth...

I never said he wasn't a ****.

Dom McGuinness spouting his rag propaganda shite on Talksport now about Ronaldo returning. The boiled bollock unbelievably just said "if we get any breaking news on the transfer during the show we will be straight back to Manchester!"

FFS

I hope tia maria does stay. He obviously wants to leave. His Mrs wants him to leave. He'll be playing in a pissed off state of mind and then he'll go home to get grief off his woman.
That's one disgruntled, unmotivated wingnut.

Agree. He's won the Ballon D'or three times. If he signed for The Tactical Twats they'd win the league. No question.

But would Real be willing to lose their prize asset? I don't think (or maybe I'm just blindly hoping) that they'd do that at all.

Benitez seemed to dismiss it out of hand, even in the MUEN article.

Sorry mate that's just nonsense. If you think one player can turn that lot around, your mistaken. They are not as strong as you think they are

Yeah it's a wankfest on Talksport at the moment.
Brazil can't contain himself.

He's always "coming home" every season isn't he?
Have they still got season tickets to shift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.