United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The annual Ronaldo to Man utd rumours resurfacing again, Haha the rags actually believe that they will sign Ronaldo. It was only a week ago that he said that Real Madrid are by far the biggest club in the world. I don't even think he loved Man Utd as much as they think. When Ronaldo once again stays the rags will say the same old bs, "oh we don't need him anyway, depay is the future blah, blah,blah." Someone also on the rag forum made a topic saying that they should sign Messi because they are the biggest club in the world. Cringe.I want that club to crash and burn so badly that's why I'm hoping that Liverpool make the top 4 ahead of them , even better Balotelli scoring in the last minute to get liverpool into the champions league ahead of them. Sorry for my bitterness.
You certainly don't need to apologise for slamming the scum, it is positively encouraged on here.

I think he's got issues, and I also think he's too full of himself to recognise this. There's a lot of bluster about his personality and his ego seems to take him to places he shouldn't be, and I truthfully do not believe he is the man to take the rags forward. He's way too fragile: if the media question him he goes all defensive and produces daft written statements, a bit like that strange Spuds fan that used to come on here with his graphs and fuck knows what else. If somebody says his team did not have one shot on goal he'll counteract it by saying: "But we had four more throw-ins than the opposition" or some such drivel.
I don't know if he's got a personality problem, but I think he's out of his depth...and I hope to fuck the vile vermin keep him there for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.