United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my neighbours when I lived in Cyprus were Dutch, they hated the guy with a passion, he is generally not liked in Holland through his arrogance, perfect fit for the scum though

Ronaldo is big into his perma tan it's part of his image now, he ain't going to get it by the side of the ship canal, his time in England has been and gone, he's 100% a Latino boy now

There's a rag on Twitter @PatrickHWalsh who's given Ric stick for having the Twitter username @bluemoon_mcfc.

When you look this guy up, he's a plastic Irish rag who takes a selfie of himself every day at 3pm. You couldn't make it up.

Oh and he's written a book which needs some reviews on Amazon. His name is, Patrick Hamilton Walsh and the book is called Life Is...

There's a rag on Twitter @PatrickHWalsh who's given Ric stick for having the Twitter username @bluemoon_mcfc.

When you look this guy up, he's a plastic Irish rag who takes a selfie of himself every day at 3pm. You couldn't make it up.

Oh and he's written a book which needs some reviews on Amazon. His name is, Patrick Hamilton Walsh and the book is called Life Is...
reviews you say...................

I don't hate Van Gaal, I just think he's really weird and will be gone at the end of the season.

Only Liverpool's failings allowed them into the top four last season. Did they even get more points than Moyes' season? For large parts of the season, the points tally between Moyes and Van Gaal's season were very similar.

He's not that good and they aren't winning the league this season.

I don't hate Van Gaal, I just think he's really weird and will be gone at the end of the season.

Only Liverpool's failings allowed them into the top four last season. Did they even get more points than Moyes' season? For large parts of the season, the points tally between Moyes and Van Gaal's season were very similar.

He's not that good and they aren't winning the league this season.

6 - after spunking £160 million last summer, resorting to hoofball most of the season, having a keeper who won them 15 points and having a ridiculous amount of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.