United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something wrong with him, he's a creepy paedo weirdo with weird nose, creepy smile, stupid accent, sweaty palms and face of guilt!

Alarm bells were ringing when he does a press conference with two new signings, and then criticises another player for not doing exactly as he is told. The faces on the new signings said it all. However, he could still build a winning team.

The guy probably is a peado to be fair. He courts the media a bit like Maureen and frankly makes me glad we have a manager that gives them the brush off.

Quite a few rags at work starting to get cocky again and I can't for the life of me see why.

The players they have signed are what I would class as solid performers but not world beaters yet because their whole club runs on media spin the positivity is flowing through their veins.

On the other hand the media tells us we are over the hill yet the same team made up a 10-12 point swing against United towards the end of the season and finished above them.

They do not have one world class player where I would say we have two in Silva/ Aguero with Kompany and Yaya not far behind on their day.

Added to this Sterling is one of the best young talents in Europe who I think will become a star at City. Don't forget how he performed with Suarez he now has Aguero.

I think we need to stop being taken in by this media bollocks, we know we are a better team than them and need to get the belief back.

I'd almost forgotten about the rags at work because they had become an irrelevance, make no mistake they still are.

Anyone remember this ? wonder if anyone got their money back ?
Manchester U ***** have told fans to ignore an internet based campaign to donate money towards the re-signing of Cristiano Ronaldo.

The 'Bring Ronaldo Home' movement was started by a group of United fans in Australia and appeals for donations to raise funds to bring the Real Madrid forward back to Old Trafford.

The campaign asks supporters to pledge £10 towards the re-signing pot as they work towards raising the £100m required to meet Ronaldo's buyout clause.

But a Manchester United spokesman has warned the club's fans against donating money to the cause.

A spokesman said , "Manchester United would like to remind fans that decisions over additions to the squad will be made by the manager and the manager alone.

"We would not want any of our supporters to be under a false impression that anything other than this would ever be the case."

The campaign has been criticised in some quarters as a scam, but Lee Clough, the Stockport ex-pat who speaks on behalf of 'Bring Ronaldo Home', insists the plan is legitimate.

"The model is based off a tried and successful business model of crowd-funding.

"We have contacted Manchester United at a senior level and reassured them that our intentions are only for the good of the club.

"This gives all fans the chance to be involved to assist the club to re-sign CR7."

The plan hopes to draw on the club's 650 million fans around the world and pledges to send each donor a Manchester United shirt with Ronaldo's name and number on the back if the bid is successful.

If unsuccessful, Clough insists the donors will get their £10 deposits refunded.
Remember this. Next time one of these fuckers bad-mouths a City signing, casually ask him if he ever got his tenner back.

The plan hopes to draw on the club's 650 million fans around the world and pledges to send each donor a Manchester United shirt with Ronaldo's name and number on the back if the bid is successful.

If unsuccessful, Clough insists the donors will get their £10 deposits refunded.

I can see a costs>revenue problem developing at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.